Like others I'm a bit fed up with softcore in the sense that blizzard isn't done with their balancing, the AH is getting ravaged by Act IV farming, and inferno has already been stated to be overtuned. Basically, endgame is still in beta.

However, I love the gameplay so I've turned myself to hardcore. I don't feel like going through the game solo again and like the group dynamic that is present in the game if you communicate with your teammates. That being said I'm looking for someone who can preferably play LATE NIGHT EST(I'm a waiter and my schedule changes weekly so this is the only time I'm always free).

US servers of course. No kids, if you have a bedtime or can't stay up late, no thanks. Looking for people who can analyze their build with regards to mine and can think on the fly about game mechanics. VENT/MIC is a requirement, I can't be bothered to type out that exploding bastards are coming our way because we'll both die.

Trademark#1903 is my battletag, hit me up and we can discuss further questions(classes, availability etc...). Thanks.

---------- Post added 2012-05-29 at 02:33 PM ----------

Bump, no one plays HC? =(