Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    it's really early in the beta, I don't know, it might get massively nerfed. But I like the new design, and if we get both NS and typhoon we get insane utility, me like, I haven't read up on beta, mostly because I take it's still a work in progress so I dare not get disappointed massively, anyhow. I agree that avoiding damage is better for the game, so the current feral heroes who sit there in bearform will all go away, I like it you know. SR change is something I wanted to talk about tho, think it'll be better now? as we use it to get instant proccs now, but it'll be mandatory in the future, meaning way more instants, it might impact in us using healing touch just like rets use WoG, but wouldn't that mean we'd need to be able to use it in cat form?
    afflocks that cry about balance in pvp make me sad.

Deleted
    About Savage Roar yes I think it will be better for pvp. Don't know how ppl feel about it in pve tho.

Every class should have something like this I don't like for example Frost Mage mechanic doing max dmg from first shatter in the game. Every class should have some buff to stack in opener and keep them on high uptime to be able to damage at least I feel dps should be designed like this.

I like 3vs3 when they last 3-4 minutes not zerg comps like TSG or PHD when they can pop all cds without punishment in opener and can score a kill.

They changed rogue a bit so they need rupture or garrote on target to do max dmg. And they need slice and dice for energy regeneration.

Ret already has zaelotry to keep high uptime.

Warrior is stacking mortal strike buffs to deal 30% more damage.

Warlock is stacking buffs also to deal more dmg from dots.

Shadow priest need mastery up to deal around 25% more dmg from dots.

Unholy death knight needs 5 death coils to use improved pet and around 80 runic power to pop garg,

Only classes that do 100% dmg from 1 sec of arena is Hunter and Frost/Fire Mage.

I think Savage Roar will be great pvp mechanic but again I don't know how it will be in pve. Losing savage roar will be huge dps lose.

But that's the point, isn't it?
    Warriors not having LTTS debuff also punishes them, but I think you're wrong about hunters, see in pvp they can't use aspect of hawk, so they have to do quite abit less damage outside the opener if you go on them, mages can't really do much damage with icelance(no matter how much people cry about it) they need to cast frostbolt, and if you let a mage cast a frostbolt... well you're going to have a bad time. There's plenty examples where mages are retarded because it's a must happen shatter, but still I find it rather discusting that people depict them as pvp gods, you need to fail for him to fuck you up miserably if you actually played good, he had no chance of doing that, i.e. full mastery mage is crippled by a good interrupt during a nova, as he can't get a shatter, a single cyclone near the end of his cast, even almost fully dr'd is going to throw him off, plenty tricks other classes have too, warriors with gag order, etc. plenty, I guess you can think of all of them.
    And there is a reason why RMP is so reliant on opener pressure, if they fuck it up, they preety much lost the match.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfdragon View Post
    You talk about s9 and early s10, 2600 was glad in s10, but pointless to argue, there were so little teams that got past 2.5 after mmr nerf it was 15 min que up there unless you snipe, regardless, people are more arrogant than I am, yet I supress the need to tell them they have no clue, the user obviously had little clue about the specc, and I had to step in, it's been too long.

Now as I can see you're actually analysing with no bias. Let's go through, you do have valid points, symbiosis might be amazing, but I like typhoon/NS choice. But there is an issue, vs. caster teams it might be better to have typhoon, whereas meleecleaves would require NS, what do you presume? swapping talents in between arenas seems quite nice, but without knowing what we're facing, the true potential of the class will be on tournament play, or when you know who you're facing, making it difficult to use it to the extent you want to, so it requires way more practice than I'd think is achiavable against proper teams. I guess I'll have to run both for quite a while get used to both and then just swap in between, when I feel like... should be interesting.

But you point out our survivability increased vs. casters, I agree, but to an extent, difference being it's increased with mostly the root shift, as we will be playing defencively as opposed to using cooldowns, agree? We lost an insane ammount of survivability to burst though, and elemental shamans and rets might just blow us up before we get a chance to run... still I feel we're fine if we try hard enough. I can be constructive, whereas I get pissed with self righteus 2.3k heroes... I got more than that my first fuckin season, learn your place.
    I could have said i was 3k Rated, but this is what you get when you say the truth. Anyway on my server it wasnt easy gettin 2.3 as it is, 10min ques, low population and nothing but RLS 24/7, and it is why i stopped at 2.3. Did i call myself a hero? i think not
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

Deleted
    Both spec of Mage Fire and Frost are stupid. Frist duo to combustion second duo to instant dmg.

Have you seen Xandyn? Mage from Khuna's RMP he is know for spamming only ice lance and they have really high rating and attended many online tournaments run by players.

Watch the games abit more closely, last tournament, the Yaspresents one, try to look for the match vs. Geru's RLS Khuna got sapped before he opened and Geru almost got killed by Xandyn alone, needless to say Xandyn did more damage in that tiny bit of time than he did in the next 40 seconds, shockingly enough that was the time when he was casting, and yes I know Xandyn, he's probably best mage in europe atm. But whether I like it or not, a fire mage is 3 times more retarded than a frost mage, so I'll agree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im for one very happy that Ferals will be a counter to mages again.
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

Quote Originally Posted by Shifthappens View Post
    Im for one very happy that Ferals will be a counter to mages again.
    SOMETHING should give them trouble.