Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    25000 Honorable Kills is flagged account wide but 10000 Honorable Kills is not, so there is some hope for that to be changed in the future. After all, beta is beta!

15+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, there's a thread started up in the official Beta Feedback forums specifically about BG Veteran achievements.

I posted my feedback there, others are welcome to bump it if you'd like all of your characters wins to add up towards the 100 required for Veteran of This-or-That Battleground.

good bye alterac! good bye isle of conquest!

Finally. I can't freaking stand Battle for Gilneas -- I have no idea why, I used to love Arathi, but Gilneas annoys the Hell out of me.

I used to hate WSG as well, but Twin Peaks has given me an appreciation for that method of PvP.

Hello 20 minute queues, welcome back -- it's been a while.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ok now I'm confused again, Chaud. Wooly Mammoth is listed as Account Wide, as are Frostwolf Howler and A Brew-Fast Mount (and all the other FoS mounts). However, Vial of the Sands and Grand Expedition Yak are not.

Will the Yak not be an account-wide mount? It doesn't make sense for any specific mount achievement to be 'account-wide' under my second understanding of the term.

Regarding that poll.... subtract all the casuals who are lying on the internet cause its cool, and all the people who got to inferno via OP builds that are now patched, and it would probably be behind hell difficulty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bout time you could blacklist a BG.... Freakin hate IoC and Strand.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    No more deserter for leaving a shitty Ioc random queue , well until its call to arms..

Quote Originally Posted by Mnevis View Post
    Ok now I'm confused again, Chaud. Wooly Mammoth is listed as Account Wide, as are Frostwolf Howler and A Brew-Fast Mount (and all the other FoS mounts). However, Vial of the Sands and Grand Expedition Yak are not.

Will the Yak not be an account-wide mount? It doesn't make sense for any specific mount achievement to be 'account-wide' under my second understanding of the term.
    Orrrr.... maybe it is just that they have only started implementing things, so everything that is supposed to be account wide has not yet been implemented. Crazy thought, I suppose.

Deleted
    According to Blizzard themselves, only 1.9% of players have even reached Inferno, and 80% of all characters are below level 30.

So either Blizzard have no clue about their own game statistics, or a shitload of people choose to lie in an anonymous internet poll. What the hell, guys?!

(source: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6018...5_28_2012#blog)

Quote Originally Posted by Draenors View Post
    According to Blizzard themselves, only 1.9% of players have even reached Inferno, and 80% of all characters are below level 30.

So either Blizzard have no clue about their own game statistics, or a shitload of people choose to lie in an anonymous internet poll. What the hell, guys?!

Lol, that's what I was just thinking

I don't see how that is exclusive to one another. 1.9% of characters have unlocked Inferno. 80% are 30 and under. That still leaves 18% in between those two. Which would seem to indicate that people who play characters above level 30 dedicate themselves to those characters, and have a significant stable of under 30 alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...ookUpdates.jpg
    Somehow this reminds me strongly of Diablo

15+ Year Old Account

Well I've made 7 characters (most are level 1s) and only 1 has gotten past 30 (and that character is in Inferno). So of my characters, 86% are below level 30, and only 14% have reached Inferno. Believing that a little over a third of the people who visit MMO-Champion regularly (and would vote in a poll) are in the 10% of 'most progressed' players who've started D3 is easier than believing that a little over a third of the readers here are in the top 2%.

It's kinda like the statistics back a while about how small a % of level 85s had beaten Ragnaros. Most of the toons that weren't clearing that bar hadn't even looked at it.

Actually, what this poll shows is just how unrepresentative the mmo-champ population is of the blizz population is general. Everyone knows that people on mmo-champ are much more likely to be in the game's more elite players, and the incredible difference in this poll and blizz numbers quantifies that a bit.

"It turns out the only signature he needed was my fist! ... But with a pen in it ... that i was signing with."

Quote Originally Posted by Mnevis View Post

The Yak is currently one of the few mounts that is not account wide. I didn't include that in the post a few days ago because we have no idea if it is final and people tend to start complaining before thinking that it could change.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish people would stop screaming "Woo no more AV/IoC/TP/BFG, that BG's going to be dead".

Not during their respective Call To Arms weekend, they're not.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Battleground Blacklisting is definitely something I am extremely happy about so I don't have to do the Battlegrounds which I already have the specific achievements for. Great news indeed.

i sure hope that they make a few more achieves account wide, like 100k gold looted achiev and stuff like justicar/conqueror :/

The majority of Hardcore deaths (35%) occur in Act I Normal
    I do not play Diablo yet, so help me out here. Hardcore difficulty is basicly just normal mode, but that your character can die and not be played again? Or is the playing difficulty also increased?