#1 way to insta-kill a game for players! poking fun yet kinda real lol

"Right now, there’s a lot more damage “spikiness” occurring than feels right, and that’s one major area we’re looking to adjust in patch 1.0.3." (part of a blue post)

This statement alone says some much yet so little!
    1. damage "spikiness" = highly frustrated players
    2. NOT identifying set problem during testing = your bad, our pain!
    2. statement from Blizz rep validating player frustration = more frustration lawl
    3. uninstalling cause you cant get past inferno act II = Priceless!

Deleted
    4. Never installing Diablo 3 in the first place, knowing I would get tired of it in a week. Low and behold, 5 of my friends got tired of it in 8 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Coorpse View Post
    "Right now, there’s a lot more damage “spikiness” occurring than feels right, and that’s one major area we’re looking to adjust in patch 1.0.3." (part of a blue post)

This statement alone says some much yet so little!
    1. damage "spikiness" = highly frustrated players
    2. NOT identifying set problem during testing = your bad, our pain!
    2. statement from Blizz rep validating player frustration = more frustration lawl
    3. uninstalling cause you cant get past inferno act II = Priceless!
    1. That's not a #1 reason, that's 4 (you did #2 twice).
    2. Stop reading so much into things, he said people were taking too much damage and they are going to fix that problem.
    3. You are obviously mad (butthurt, if you will) at the current state of gameplay. Suck it up or stop playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Lol at #1 reason. That's how they call facerolling Diablo on Hell and then being 3-shotted by Inferno Risen as melee? Or wasps zerging you while flying over mountains thus absolutely out of any melee ability?

Problem is that with such design, after being done with Hell, you have to kite white mobs on Inferno as melee. They call it "spikeness"?
    2. Stop reading so much into things, he said people were taking too much damage and they are going to fix that problem.
    I understand they might look into it. But they never clearly said what problem they are going to fix. For blue post it wasn't hard to write "melee are instagibbed in Inferno unless they overgear it, and we are looking on how to fix situation", but there was no clear acknowledgement of problem in that blue post. Same recent nerf of Mantra of Healing (effect on activation) doesn't show that developers are really aware of the problem.