Thread: How's your MF?

Deleted

How's your MF?

So, i play a monk, and I am farming gear to be able to complete act 2 on inferno, so i am farming act 1 over and over, killing rare packs n stuff.

I swap to MF gear just before they die, which with 5 stacks brings me up to 296 MF, I was just wondering if thats a lot or not so much :P hows yours?

10+ Year Old Account
    is magic find other than the valor buff even worth it?

Deleted
    Sitting on 80 without NV buff in my DPS gear.

im @ 150% without the 5 stack buff. Get upto 225 with it. And yes its worth it.

Deleted
    I believe it is worth it too even tho the only two times i forgot to switch over to MF gear while killing skeleton king on inferno, i got legendary drops lol :P RNG ftw

In farming the butcher last night on Inferno for gear for Act 2, with the 5 stacks, a magic shrine which was luckily RIGHT outside the butchers area and swapping out at the last second to my 200 resist set gear, I got a legendary, 5 yellows, 4 blues and 2 BSing patterns.

Yes, it's worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear god, do i just swap out armor right before i kill the boss to get the buff?

Deleted
    I have I bealive 6 items to swap, only my drops, cba to buy more, some will drop with time.. In total they give me 128%.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoriginal View Post
    Dear god, do i just swap out armor right before i kill the boss to get the buff?
    You sure do.

Deleted
    I have 228% MF without any buffs.
    Currently farming chests in act 3, vases in act 4 and from time to time a little trip to the shiny pwny world.
    But with MF gear or without, I only get bad drops. -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit, 300% MF? I am going to go try this shit out as soon as servers come back up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin