Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I wonder, once the "real currency" auction house start to work, how would you change those millions of gold into cash $.

What do you think it would be the "currency translator"?

1M = $10 ???

10+ Year Old Account
    I bought a 700ish dmg wizardspike together with The Oculus with another 350 dmg today for a couple of million.

Wile it was a significant upgrade I still can't solo for shit beyond act 1 with my current glasscannon spec.
    Grouping's fine, but yeah, once I try to go alone I tend to get oneshot by everything : )
    Last edited by vian; 2012-05-29 at 11:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Reaperr View Post
    Lies, lol... if you're in Inferno, you play much more than most... "1.9% of characters have unlocked Inferno difficulty"
    Those were sneaky mean statistics. They also count your 2 placeholder level 1 "characters" in that percentage

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Those were sneaky mean statistics. They also count your 2 placeholder level 1 "characters" in that percentage
    I have 3 characters in inferno and like 6 or 7 bank alts.

So yeah infernos not hard to get to and blizzards stats are skewed

Most of the time they're trolling, but imo if its one of the best items in the game I would probably buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Redriot View Post
    What....? This makes me think you never joined the Army, or you never paid attention to what any one said. The GI Bill isn't an elective perk you choose from. Anyone who serves 36 months post 9/11 is eligible for the Bill (Assuming you are talking about the 9/11 GI Bill because it's the only one that pays Tuition, books and housing). Where the fuck did you get this information from? Also, Sgt BAH paid by the GI Bill isn't tax free, and unless you are in Hawaii, I find it hard to believe you get getting that much per month from BAH.

However, as someone who is getting BAH from the GI Bill AND claiming unemployment (which is pretty nice post military) I strongly support this his message. Even if it was completely uniformed.
    Before the Post 9/11 GI Bill which was created in 2008 you had to elect to join the Montgomery GI Bill which cost you $100 amonth for 12 months. If you have the Montgomery you can convert to Post 9/11 and if you use all the benefit you get your $1200 back at the end. Im 100% sure that it was never choose GI Bill or signing bonus though so if thats true I would go after your recruiter for lying to you and costing you $30k. Also GI Bill BAH in a lot of California is $2000 or more.

Quote Originally Posted by Prokne View Post
    Before the Post 9/11 GI Bill which was created in 2008 you had to elect to join the Montgomery GI Bill which cost you $100 amonth for 12 months. If you have the Montgomery you can convert to Post 9/11 and if you use all the benefit you get your $1200 back at the end. Im 100% sure that it was never choose GI Bill or signing bonus though so if thats true I would go after your recruiter for lying to you and costing you $30k. Also GI Bill BAH in a lot of California is $2000 or more.
    You didn't have to pay 100 a month. That was the kicker which added an additional 16,000 to your total school funds. While I agree it would be stupid to not choose the MGI kicker (at the time - I joined before the Post 9/11 Bill came out), it wasn't forced :P. I suppose you are right about the recruiter though. They are pretty shady folks and I could see them using the school benefits to pass up giving a sign on bonus out. I feel bad that he was tricked and still doesn't know it.

I will admit I'm wrong on the BAH, after looking it up most of Cali is indeed 1400-1700 with the exception of San Fran, which is 2400 O.o. Maybe I'm bitter mine is only 900 :P
    Last edited by NoRest4Wicked; 2012-05-30 at 12:04 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersovic View Post
    I got my account in Warcraft hacked and I don't buy gold. It was also on an Alienware computer I had only had for a few weeks, and which certainly had no Malware on it. I'm sure a lot of people who get hacked did buy Gold, but not everyone who got hacked "bought gold." A real-life friend of mine had his account hacked only yesterday, and he doesn't even care about Gold . He gave away his first Legendary item, and isn't even close to level 60 yet. Refuses to use the Auction House because he says it ruins the game etc.

That is not to say that people don't buy gold of course*. I am sure a lot of people do, lol. I'm really just white knighting the time my WoW account got hacked, and my friend's account who was recently hacked because neither of us are gold buyers.
    They don't mean that people who buy gold get hacked, they mean the reason people get hacked is because there is a demand for buying gold with real money.

Quote Originally Posted by Redriot View Post
    What....? This makes me think you never joined the Army, or you never paid attention to what any one said. The GI Bill isn't an elective perk you choose from. Anyone who serves 36 months post 9/11 is eligible for the Bill (Assuming you are talking about the 9/11 GI Bill because it's the only one that pays Tuition, books and housing). Where the fuck did you get this information from? Also, Sgt BAH paid by the GI Bill isn't tax free, and unless you are in Hawaii, I find it hard to believe you get getting that much per month from BAH.

However, as someone who is getting BAH from the GI Bill AND claiming unemployment (which is pretty nice post military) I strongly support this his message. Even if it was completely uniformed.
    I actually get more on the post 9/11 than 1800 a month, mine is set at 2018.00 (Southern California)
    Its BAH for E5+dependent of the schools area code.
    http://www.bah-rates.com/

and its tax exempt.
    http://www.veteransbenefitsgibill.co...t-911-gi-bill/

I do however agree with your first statements between "choosing" benefits, everyone has the option to opt into the GIbill. The rest is out of uniform. Depending on your state the GIbill is better than the post 9/11.
    Last edited by GrimDesign; 2012-05-30 at 01:58 AM.

Deleted
    i bought gloves for 4m yesterday (dex/vit/@/ats)
    saving up for a good string of ears now

Deleted
    If you farm that much and only have 2 million gold, I wonder what you are farming. Yesterday I farmed Azmodan on Hell difficulty. Farmed about 700k gold and have about 300k worth of AH stuff.

Farming Act 1 inferno can easily give you 500k gold.

Deleted
    I've probably spent over 20 million on the gold to date, from what I can remember; Head 7 mill, legs 3 mill, gloves 5 mill, quiver 3.5 mill. Now saving up for neck that will likely cost me 5 mill+. It's really not too hard to make gold in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    If you farm that much and only have 2 million gold, I wonder what you are farming. Yesterday I farmed Azmodan on Hell difficulty. Farmed about 700k gold and have about 300k worth of AH stuff.

Farming Act 1 inferno can easily give you 500k gold.
    Are you using normal gear or GF/MF gear for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Reaperr View Post
    Lies, lol... if you're in Inferno, you play much more than most... "1.9% of characters have unlocked Inferno difficulty"
    1.9% of the people is a lof of people, I got 30 hours played on my dh and I'm in end of act 2 inferno, it's all about how effective you are, how lucky you are with drops and how skilled you are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedlance View Post
    1.9% of the people is a lof of people, I got 30 hours played on my dh and I'm in end of act 2 inferno, it's all about how effective you are, how lucky you are with drops and how skilled you are.
    DH... skill...

sorry but clicking backwards and pressing 2 button isn't skilled :/

Deleted
    I'm sure a lot of people actually buys stuff for several million gold.
    I wish they didn't tho, since I'm fairly poor after crafting the hellish pony staff and my supply of good rares have run dry.
    It would make my everyday diablo purchases more affordable if the prices dropped