Computer won't power on. Anyone got suggestions on why that may be?

So I've been gone from my apartment for like 3 days, my last action concerning my desktop computer was shutting it off and unplugging it from the wall. Now when I returned and replugged it, the computer wouldn't turn on. Annoys me quite a bit as I've so far had a trouble-free time with it since I built it last summer in July.

Some facts, that I think are relavent, about my computer before starting.
    - I've built it from stratch. It is my third computer doing so. My girlfriend is using my previous built one (which still hasn't had any problems).
    - Specs:
    * In-win Dragonrider Tower Case
    * Intel i7 2600k CPU
    * Cheiftech 750W PSU
    * Asus P8P67 Pro (or Evo, not really sure, the middle range one of: Evo, Delux

I've always had it in sleep mode when I'm at work or sleeping, so my initial thought was that it could be the power button that was fucked.
    My troubleshooting went like this:
    - First I tried switching the power on button from the actual "POWER ON" button to the "RESET" button. Nothing.
    - What I tried secondly was to use a different power cord. Again nothing.
    - Then I unplugged my girlfriends desktop, tore off the front and tried using her power on button. Nothing.

Starting to wonder if it isn't the power on button but something else. Like maybe the actual PSU or maybe, argh don't like to think about it, the motherboard!

Now I have a problem thinking it is either and that is why I went on to troubleshoot my "Front Panel" first. I clearly see lights coming off the motherboard inside the case. The Asus Motherboard comes with what looks like built-in "POWER ON" and "RESET" button functionality. Now neither of these seem to do anything as well - maybe they are ruined or just for show?

Any suggestions as what to do? Going to try to plug the PSU from my new computer to the old, and see if it still works in the meanwhile.

---------- Post added 2012-05-29 at 12:48 PM ----------

Nevermind, PSU is the problem. Sorry for the unnecessary post guys.
    Last edited by ledger; 2012-05-29 at 12:49 PM.