Question about D3 on the Blizzard store

So I currently have around 17 dollars in my paypal account along with pretty much exactly 43 dollars in my checking account. That will add up to exactly 60 dollars. I plan on buying my copy of D3 sometime this week but I would rather do it online and without all the hassle of me going back to the bank and depositing more money.

Is D3 on the blizzard store exactly 59.99 as it says it is? Will they tax me a little more money and basically make it so I would have to go deposit more money at the bank today? I'm in the US if that matters.

Deleted
    Taxes are going to be state specific I believe - I'm not in the US, but if you add it to your basket and go to checkout (but don't enter a payment method yet), does it not give you a total so you can check?

Indeed tax is usually state-specific, and you should be able to see a total including tax before submitting the order. I can't confirm at the moment since the site is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Taxes are going to be state specific I believe - I'm not in the US, but if you add it to your basket and go to checkout (but don't enter a payment method yet), does it not give you a total so you can check?
    That was my initial thought. The reason I asked here on the forums is because all of the blizzard sites are down for maintenance. I tried to go check it out earlier this morning and when I tried buying it it gave me the "Blizzard family of websites is down for maintenance" message . Guess I will just have to wait and see what happens when they come up.