Scarab Mount (archaeology) in MOP.

Hello everybody. I was just discussing the upcoming changes in MOP about the whole 'account wide achievements, mounts, pets' etc. And I'm going to play my paladin since I retired my main at the start of Cataclysm. Now he has way over 100 mounts, and the only reason I'm playing my pala is because he will get them too. Now, my old main also has the Scarab mount from archaeology. And I loveee that mount. But I'm too lazy to level archaeology again and grind it for the mount. Does anyone know, if I have to have 525 arch before I can use the Scarab mount on my paladin or not? Or is it too fast to say, because beta doesn't have the changes down to point yet?

Thanks!

Considering all Archy epics are BoA and all my alts can wear them (proficiency depending) I'd say don't worry. All your alts will be able to ride the Archy mount. Nowhere does it say in the tooltip even now you need a skill in archy to summon it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    I hope you dont, and sounds valid.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...time-with-lore 4th specs from a pure lore standpoint.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...0#post17518830 Read / Add your ideas for new endgame formats/variables.

Valid points, both of you. But since Blizzard said Engineering and Tailoring mounts won't be account wide unless you have that certain profession?

My level 27 panda monk (that i am slowly levelling) has access to my warriors Untramarine Battle Tank. There is also no "requires archaeology" text associated with the tooltip, so you should be fine.

Stood in the Fire
    I don't think it has a profession requirement so you should be. That said, I hope the ones that do have a requirement can't be used by classes/toons that cannot use then (Dreadsteed/Felsteed, Deathcharger, etc.)

I have it on my main, and I am, at least on beta, able to use it on premade characters that has no skills. So I wouldn't worry about it. The engineering mounts etc however are unavailable for characters w/o the profession.

Hopefully it's account wide

I'd like it to be account wide, but I've not gotten it on even one char yet, so boo...