Glowing Hands back?

In the front page Paladin Skill video, there was a demonstration of the Crusader Strike animation, and that paladin's hands GLOWED!! Just like the old Vengeance skill, so are we getting this back? I'm not in beta so I don't know, but oh have I longed for those hands of doom again.

Deleted
    Crusader's Zeal
    Your autoattacks have a 20% chance to increase your critical strike
    chance by 3% for 9 sec. This effect stacks up to 3 times.

so far, yes

Wow this is cool, I'd lost hope after many paladins initially reported that it wasn't giving any sort of glowing hands for Crusader's Zeal, must have been a recent build.

10+ Year Old Account
    mandatory comment saying you have glowing hands when divine purpose is active

but yea i'd love our ret vengeance back

edit: i would fucking love anything 3.x ret back haha
    Last edited by PhilCosby; 2012-06-02 at 12:30 AM.
    I used to like WoW. I still do, but I used to, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by urban dictionary
    Terms such as "baddie" do nothing to help remove the socially-inept, tone-deaf loser stigma stuck on gamers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Does it matter? PvP matters as much as pet battles.

Glowing hands are indeed back. They will appear when Zeal procs. They have a more blue-ish tint color to them than I remember back in Vengeance. The sound effect is the same, though.

http://i.imgur.com/kozGh.jpg

While I'm at it, this is the effect when Divine Purpose procs.

http://i.imgur.com/fynKL.jpg
    Last edited by Defender; 2012-06-03 at 11:30 AM.
    Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

About damn time.

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Glowing hands are indeed back. They will appear when Zeal procs. They have a more blue-ish tint color to them than I remember back in Vengeance. The sound effect is the same, though.

http://i.imgur.com/kozGh.jpg

While I'm at it, this is the effect when Divine Purpose procs.

http://i.imgur.com/fynKL.jpg
    I just wanted to say, who's ever paladin that is in the pictures; I absolutely love your transmog. Well done.
    I would love a list of items... That looks like a Lightbringer tabard if I'm not mistaken..
    And YAY for glowing hands!!!!
    Last edited by sysity; 2012-06-04 at 02:40 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sysity View Post
    I just wanted to say, who's ever paladin that is in the pictures; I absolutely love your transmog. Well done.
    I would love a list of items... That looks like a Lightbringer tabard if I'm not mistaken..
    And YAY for glowing hands!!!!
    Full T11 HC with off-set parts (Omnotron for boots), LFR healing belt and Akirus from Magmaw (either normal or HC)

They should rename Crusader's Zeal to Vengeance. lol just sounds cooler, plus the white/ blue icon buff of the old mans face just makes me hhhnnngg

Quote Originally Posted by DissPanda View Post
    Full T11 HC with off-set parts (Omnotron for boots), LFR healing belt and Akirus from Magmaw (either normal or HC)
    All that is right. My normal transmog belt for my T11 set is the Girdle of Valorous Deeds from the last boss in The Black Morass, but I have that in my Void Storage, and none of it was copied over to beta. So I used the next best thing. Never liked the bulky style belts that the Heroic matching T11 belt is.

It's personally my favourite set to 'mog.

Edit: While my set is all Tier 11 Heroic, the healing pieces from the bosses of that content use the same model, if you're unlucky with token drops.

I have yet to see a Warrior/DK with the offset stuff. if I was one of those classes, I'd definitely without a doubt try to get it made lol.
    Last edited by Defender; 2012-06-04 at 07:09 PM.
    Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    They should rename Crusader's Zeal to Vengeance. lol just sounds cooler, plus the white/ blue icon buff of the old mans face just makes me hhhnnngg
    Sounds like someone should play Protection!