[MOP] Pet collection achievements

My question is regarding the future, in MoP with account wide achievements and pets.

How will pet collection achievements, such as the 100/125/150 pets work with account-wide pets? Will you get the achievement if say you have 3 characters, each with 50 different pets? Or must you have 150 pets on just one character to get the achievement?

As far as I can tell, it's group cumulative, meaning that if for example, your 3 characters each have 50 pets unique to each other then it'll count them all together. They do all need to be different pets on each toon though. If say you had 3 toons with 50 pets but each pet had 20 that were the same on each toon, you'd have 50+30+30 since it won't count the extra 20s again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkavar View Post
    As far as I can tell, it's group cumulative, meaning that if for example, your 3 characters each have 50 pets unique to each other then it'll count them all together. They do all need to be different pets on each toon though. If say you had 3 toons with 50 pets but each pet had 20 that were the same on each toon, you'd have 50+30+30 since it won't count the extra 20s again.
    I hope this is the way this and the mount achievements work. It would make sense, due to the fact that you have access to the mounts/pets.

But rep, honor kills, valor point, and other achievements based grinding numbers are not cumulative. So 1 toon 50 hk's + 1 toon 50 hk's =/= 100 hk achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by smegdawg View Post
    But rep, honor kills, valor point, and other achievements based grinding numbers are not cumulative. So 1 toon 50 hk's + 1 toon 50 hk's =/= 100 hk achievement.

im probably reading this wrong but hks are cumulative across all of your wow accounts on your battle.net account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smegdawg View Post

They specifically sited the HK achievements as being cumulative across your account. So you can have 50k HKs on 5 toons and you will receive the 250k achievement, for instance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well what the hell. I know I read something about it the way I stated it a while ago. Maybe it was before those posts when they were still being all secretive about which achievements would transfer.

That is what i was hoping to hear, that the achievement would be cumulative among characters. Hoping it turns out that way too, since it does make perfect sense... you did earn them all.