10+ Year Old Account

8/8H 15% Resto druid LF 10man

Hello, i recently decided to play my resto druid as main once more. I've been playing rogue for tier's 12 & 13, going 8/8H at the 15% in DS. I've not taken a liking to the type of 25man im currently in, and am lf a new guild. My druid consistently ranked in T12, and i consider myself much better playing it than a rogue. Any days of the week is fine preferably tues-thur 8-11 est, 7-10 cst, 5-8 pst. Though im flexible if need be. Add andoverwarcraft@gmail.com for more info. Ty

Hi Dozar, I see that you are looking for a 10 man. And while we are a 25 man we would love to have more healers, especially of the leafy green type. Feel free to go over the information below and contact me in game for any additional questions. Maybe you will reconsider, and find your burning love for 25 mans!

<Regen> is a progression oriented 25-man raiding guild on the Magtheridon US-PvP-EST realm

Formed in February of 2011, our founders were united under the simple belief that competitive raiding should require exceptional performance, not excessive time. Our leadership comes from a long history of high-end raiding and work to ensure that all raids, progression and farm, run smoothly.

The members of <Regen> set and maintain high standards so that we raid for shorter periods of time while remaining competitive in progression content. Don’t waste our time, we won’t waste yours.

----------------------

Our current recruitment needs are as follows:

• Healers of all forms, shapes and sizes
    • Ranged DPS (DTR is not a must but will help greatly)
    • All exceptional applicants (really)

Exceptional raiders are encouraged to apply regardless of recruitment status. Most guilds say this, but don't actually follow through - we do.

Applicants should be mature, intelligent, and talented players that are both self-motivated and self-sufficient. They should be able to communicate very well and listen to “on the fly” instructions and adjust accordingly. Applicants should be experienced raiders and have a very firm grasp on how to excel at their class in raids. Please be geared appropriately or have a great reason as to why you are behind in gear.

Raid times are 9pm-12am during the week, 8pm-12am Sundays. All times are EST. Raid days include:

• Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday (Adding in MoP)
    • Sunday
    • Monday

Currently, due to farm we are raiding only one day a week. However, we do ask that your raid availability fits our full progression schedule.

Start times reflect first pull time; invites are typically extended 10-15 minutes beforehand. Raid times and days change depending on content cleared for the week. We expect all of our raiders to have extremely high attendance (90% or better) and come prepared with flasks, food, elixirs and potions to every single raid. Communication via Ventrilo and a microphone are mandatory, as is the ability to shut up when told to.

Application templates and other relevant information to the guild and you, future raider, can be found on regen-guild.org/

For additional questions please contact the following great people in game: Lemistio, Seraphia, Laekoth, Ohlreic or Aelianna
    For quick questions or general information feel free to add to realID: elenaser at msn dot com

We look forward to seeing your applications!