Faster mount speeds in BG's how?

It used to be that BG's had set mount speeds and no one could exceed it, as of late though I have seen a lot of players able to move alot faster mounted for example; at the start of AV or Isle of Conquest move out of the pack and separate from it by large margins. It is not class dependent so not just pallies kicking on their buff.

How is this done? Perhaps just the guild perk "Mount Up" at work?

10+ Year Old Account
    I know that the druid roar ability makes mounts go faster, apart from that its just talents I think
    Pokemon X/Y Friend Code: 1762-4021-4202
    My Safari = *Currently Unknown*
    Currently looking for Eevee/Growlithe Friend Safaris
    Feel free to Add/PM me for anything Pokemon

crusader aura, half the group has it the other half doesn't

"mount up" doesn't work in bgs

I noticed this a while ago ad did some digging here is what i found out.

In Alterac Valley and Isle of Conquest paladins in the group may use crusader and only part of the group will get it. This makes it look like some people are passing others or pulling ahead of the group.

Death-Knights on a pale horse also incresed their speed making them appear much faster.

Blizzard introduced a new starting gate system a while ago. Players were upset that so and so got out of the gate first, my characters crowded when i get to farm so i cant click sometimes ect.

Blizzards solution was to place an effect that makes it appear as if your character is always in the lead of the pack, which you notice as minions and pets of other players appear next to you even though they are behind you. Well Alterac Valley is big enough this effect usually wears off before you reach your first destination, which means visually all the players then return to where they actually are causing a warp effect that makes them look as if they are moving incredibly fast.

hope that help.

15+ Year Old Account
    pallies, dks and hunters all have talents that make them faster while mounted, there is ur answer

Or they just use the shortest possible route? From Alliance side I am always the first to reach the Docks and Galv in Isle of Conquest and Altaric Valley.
    I'm a hunter with no speed increasing talents. And if one has crusader aura, everyone nearby gets it as well.

Deleted
    yes plz that would be great faster mounts