Deleted

komplett pc (need help on new pc)

so, basically im gonna buy a new gaming pc (D3/WoW) and went to the site komplett.dk
    and was wondering if this would be a good buy:

Komplett Gamer 4k

QPAD FH Komplett L.E.
    Cooler Master Elite 310 Sort/Sølv
    Silver Power SP-SS500 500W PSU
    Intel® Core i5-2500K Processor
    MSI B75MA-P45, Socket-1155
    Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 4GB CL9
    Gainward GeForce GTX 560Ti 1GB PhysX
    OCZ SSD Octane SATA II 2.5" 128GB
    MS COA Label Windows Home Premium 7
    MS DVD Win H.P/Pro/Ultimate 7 DK 64bit
    MS ROYALTY Win Home Premium 7 Nordic

this would cost around 1100$

would it work?

please, suggestions would be appreciated

10+ Year Old Account
    Change the motherboard to ASUS P8Z77-V
    Change the GPU to 7850 if it's on the options list.

(Which part of Denmark do you live in? I'm moving back to Denmark in ~15 days & could assemble one for you so you'll save some money. I'll be at Aarhus/Copenhagen)
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Deleted
    Yeah, changing the mobo and video card is a good idea, as inux said, preferably to an 7850 since it's basically the same price and performs much better.
    You should really consider building your own system (or have inux do it for you :P) because then you have full control over what's in it and it's almost always cheaper.
    Besides that you should also get 8gb of RAM, since memory is really cheap anyway, and for that PSU I would probably recommend going with something else, not because it's not strong enough but I've heard bad things about that brand...

10+ Year Old Account
    Silver Power is an absolutely stellar brand, they've only started to get known, but from the reviews I've read they're very solid.

Also I'm going to equip my $2700 build with a Silver Power PSU, so I've got full faith in them.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Do not get the Octane s-ATA III, but the s-ATA II should be fine.
    Change the RAM into XMS3 if you can, and 2x4 if you can.

The motherboard and/or video card could be better, but will work more than fine, esp for your intended areas of use.

Don't buy from komplett. I litterally just finished my computer after building it myself, and as long as you follow guides, you will easily be able to do it yourself. The pre-built computers take away half the joy (trust me, I know), and you can also get better hardware (as they usually limit you in retarded ways), or simply save money, by doing it yourself.

Trust me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Usually I would agree with you, but:

Komplett doesn't limit you, you got a variety of choices
    They don't rip you off too much, the price is very good compared to a prebuilt.
    3 Year Warranty says it all.

Armory

Usually I would agree with you, but:

Komplett doesn't limit you, you got a variety of choices
    They don't rip you off too much, the price is very good compared to a prebuilt.
    3 Year Warranty says it all.
    You got a variety of choices, sure, but those choices are often worse than cheaper alternatives out there. You have, for instance, the MSI motherboards they sell on certain builds. Sometimes you end up having to choose between an MSI motherboard or an ASUS motherboard, like I did when I ordered mine. See the issue here? There are other brands out there, and being able to pick from the bunch, although sometimes harder and more time-consuming, is often better.

As for the ripping off part - that was a not claim I made. I do, however, challenge you to build a random build on their site, then find the cheapest alternatives on the exact same components they provide. Usually, considering how Komplett is more expensive than their competitors in most cases, you could end up saving a lot of money that way. The price of the service itself might not be bad (not that I have ever checked), but the fact that their prices are usually higher could end up increasing the total cost to a level above reasonable.

You get a warranty with most, if not all of the computer parts you buy. I personally got a 2 year warranty on most of them, in addition to the return policies from the many different stores I ended up choosing, when going for the best build.