Making money with professions?

Hi guys, before i get into it, here are my professions. I have 525 Enchanting, Tailoring, Mining, Herbalism. I understand the concept of "farming", but that honestly can only earn you so much. I was wondering how i personally could make money from these professions since I DO NOT HAVE Alchemy or Jewel crafting(Leveling these at the moment are not an option so please don't say to do so). Could appreciate all the help i could get! Also, i have all 4 minor professions maxed if that means anything. Ty guys, all help is appreciated!

there's gold to made with those, but there's more to be made with the others as well

Tailoring's big game is bags, even the 16 slot Netherweave and Mooncloth bags sell pretty good.

Send any greens you get to your enchanter and DE them, though some greens do sell pretty good now that you can transmog them.

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Send any greens you get to your enchanter and DE them, though some greens do sell pretty good now that you can transmog them.
    Dont DE them.

On 4 of the servers I play on, the mats of dusts is so low, the items DE mats are worth less than vendor cost.

Example. Green 84 Pants. Vendors for 6g. DE's to 2 dust, which are worth 1.5-2g each. I can probably AH the green item itself for 30-60g.

I dont know why but random greens sell at the moment. I sell 80% of them and if they dont sell over 2 AH waves, I vendor them now.

Skinning/LW is BIG money right now. A lot of other professions are Meh now with the raid situation (VP gear > anything crafted). Mining is decent, as is JC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tailoring: Bags & Vicious gear mostly.
    Enchanting: Sell enchants of all levels, crusader for an example is lovely! and off. Check prices of dusts of all kinds and destroy cheap gear and post dusts and essences (love when a new tailorer, JC or whatever has speed lvled their prof and put everything up for slightly more than vendor price )

Quote Originally Posted by Celerocity View Post
    Dont DE them.

On 4 of the servers I play on, the mats of dusts is so low, the items DE mats are worth less than vendor cost.

Example. Green 84 Pants. Vendors for 6g. DE's to 2 dust, which are worth 1.5-2g each. I can probably AH the green item itself for 30-60g.

I dont know why but random greens sell at the moment. I sell 80% of them and if they dont sell over 2 AH waves, I vendor them now.

Skinning/LW is BIG money right now. A lot of other professions are Meh now with the raid situation (VP gear > anything crafted). Mining is decent, as is JC.
    The money is currently in lower level de mats. Yeah the level 81-84 greens usually sell for more because of people returning to the game and the fact they are a huge upgrade over wrath stuff, and because of the fact that xmog is hugely popular.

Mid level enchanting mats are still making me good money. All the greens I get on my alts are checked to see if they look cool, if not they are de'd. If they look cool you can easily get 100-200g per green. Especially for the slutty plate items, or slutty anything items really.

What combination of professions make the most gold?

interesting :P can you ?

Quote Originally Posted by cookie1of4 View Post
    What combination of professions make the most gold?
    Jc and enchanting. And alchemy. If you're leveling one toon and care only about making gold with just that character, jc and enchanting. But you can always make like a dk for alchemy(comes in third provided you have the first two).

Jc enchanting though.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.