Best place to farm frostweave cloth?

Im a mage fire/arcane. My servers a quiet one.

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Screw that, go get a potion of treasure finding and farm embersilk :O

Icecrown, just west/northwest of Ymirheim on the valley floor. You'll see many packs of about 10 soldiers. You'll fill your bags up quickly.

15+ Year Old Account
    EDIT: ^This as well. Or any large gathering of humanoid/undead-humanoid cloth-droppers.

West of the Argent Tournament is a large collection of Cultists. Just start on the Eastern end of the camp and mow down everything, mount up and repeat.

ICE LANCE EVERYTHING

10+ Year Old Account
    The converted heroes in icecrown i found were the best.. i tried a few places while farming cloth to level tailoring and those packs were the fastest to aoe kill ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Kivimetsan View Post
    Screw that, go get a potion of treasure finding and farm embersilk :O
    Need to level it up and my servers AH is stupidly overpriced cant buy the cloth :/

Sindragosa falls. Somewhere in the center right of the map. Lots of humanoids and no traffic. I used to make 3-5 frost weave bags per hour there. Not a bad rate considering it takes a good chunk of cloth.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Deleted
    Frostweave? Well, WotLK dungeons (heroic and normal) have always been a good source of frostweave cloth, other than that - Icecrown converted heroes as someone's just stated here, ooooor I'd say Zul'Drak.

Deleted
    Converted heroes in Icecrown by far. Take a tailor with Northrend Cloth scavenging for best results. Instance farming sounds tempting, b the converted heroes are so numerous with a decent respawn and drop rate.

Converted heroes with the tailoring passive and talented arcane blast is one of the fastest ways to farm frostweave cloth by far.

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Need to level it up and my servers AH is stupidly overpriced cant buy the cloth :/
    Icecrown is the best. If you do the ToC dailies for 1 day you see all the spots with high drop rates.
    Recently changed one of my chars from mining to tailoring so i could stop playing my mage in MoP.
    I did the Argent dailies for 3 days on 2 chars and got enough cloth to even sell some extra bags

The north and northeast are full with humanoids that you can pull with only a small amount of effort.
    Make sure you are 85 since they can hit quite hard.

For a few extra bucks make sure you loot all the vendor stuff and greens. This all adds up in quite the sum of gold.

For Embersilk make sure you get a potion of treasure finding and kill mobs in the west of deepholm. This is one of the best farming spots (3k g per hour!)

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Deleted
    If you've got a Dk/Hunter or what more can solo stuff. Naxxramas drops a good chunk of frostweave.

Deleted
    Definitely Icecrown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmBk_...ure=plpp_video

Have Northrend Scavenging also, bags will fill up so quick

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorian View Post
    Frostweave? Well, WotLK dungeons (heroic and normal) have always been a good source of frostweave cloth, other than that - Icecrown converted heroes as someone's just stated here, ooooor I'd say Zul'Drak.
    this is what i do when i want to get some frostweave on teh ah for some overpriced and easy money making bags. just run the dungeons. the heroic versions will net you more so do those. and they're not hard at all, just stay away from occulus too much time flying to make decent returns.