Thread: Diablo 3, Sup ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Polaroidsupercolor View Post
    Also, this is posted in the General Diablo 3 section, there is no need for this to serve a purpose
    Every thread should serve a purpose. Otherwise the forums would be facebook. I'm surprised this one isn't closed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by RunItsTheFuz View Post
    "Complaining is the new metagame"
    I thought kiting was the new metagame?

Quote Originally Posted by ngc2440 View Post
    I second what RunItsTheFuz said but instead of monk it is wizard. Sounds like to me you either are blowing it way out of proportion or have been trying to log on at the most inopportune times. If the server stability is getting on your nerves you might want to step away and take a chill pill. Might I suggest a taco. Those always calm me down. Dangit now I am hungry.
    So if you can only play during peak hours because of RL stuff you don't get to play at all? I agree with the OP tbh, they should have done more then 1 stresstest and shouldn't have released it when the servers obviously couldn't handle that many people. I said it before and people might feel like I'm hating on D3 because of this, but face it, rushing the release (PvP NYI) and heavily unstable servers for a company like Blizzard is a pretty stupid move.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Youvegotfail View Post

I thought kiting was the new metagame?
    My monk gets punched in the back of the head less while complaining
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

i must be one of the lucky guys then.. somehow i never ran across the error 37 issue. the only thing that got on my nerves a bit was the spontaneous downtime on the first sunday after release. but i survived it i guess and since theres no monthly fee to this game either, i also didnt lose any kind of "playtime" so its not really bothering me on the long run.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is very strange, yesterday was the first time I had error 37, it lasted 10 minutes and then I was on. Maybe it's a geographical issue? I'm having nearly zero issue playing.

---------- Post added 2012-05-30 at 02:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    If I was upset with the car I would take it back and get a new one........ No need for any bitching there at all.
    I think you missed the point...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by megrim View Post
    even if you explained it with pictures he still wouldnt get it.. just leave him alone.

EU servers are often down, Americans servers are not, that's why some has more luck in playing than others.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by megrim View Post
    I guess I did. Would you mind explaining it?

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    even if you explained it with pictures he still wouldnt get it.. just leave him alone.
    So much easier to just insult someone than it is to try and explain your point isn't it.
    What was the reason for your post other than to troll and insult me?

Can you tell me the need to bitch about something instead of just getting it fixed?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Deleted
    So much easier to just insult someone than it is to try and explain your point isn't it.
    What was the reason for your post other than to troll and insult me?

Can you tell me the need to bitch about something instead of just getting it fixed?
    http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Governme...ghts/index.htm There you go give it a read. This thread is about someone's frustration with D3.. wanting a refund, replacement is okay but its usually not enough if you want something improved/fixed/amended etc etc.

I don't get it... Every single time I've logged on Diablo I've been able to play. Only once and it was because the AH was being changed.

Deleted
    I like the game, but tonight, once again I cannot connect to the servers to play a SINGLE player game and it's starting to be annoying.

Deleted
    Yeah the game has been giving me problems for 6 hours now. First 5 hours or something I could play but battle.net was messed up. The last hour I got kicked at a very bad time without warning (so no scheduled maintenance but either a crash or rushing a server offline) and I can not get back in. I must agree that this is worse than I expected 2 weeks after release.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Governme...ghts/index.htm There you go give it a read. This thread is about someone's frustration with D3.. wanting a refund, replacement is okay but its usually not enough if you want something improved/fixed/amended etc etc.
    So tell me how you expect me to know UK consumer rights when I live in the USA? Even then how does UK consumer rights effect a US company?

And what does any of this have to do with just getting the car returned and the one you want instead of bitching about whats wrong.

Which one of these steps would get you to your goal faster?

1. Post on MMO champoin about how unhappy you are with something.

2. Calling the company telling them you aren't satisfied and would like a refund
    Last edited by Orange Joe; 2012-05-30 at 08:58 PM.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Deleted
    So tell me how you expect me to know UK consumer rights when I live in the USA? Even then how does UK consumer rights effect a US company?

And what does any of this have to do with just getting the car returned and the one you want instead of bitching about whats wrong.

Which one of these steps would get you to your goal faster?

1. Post on MMO champoin about how unhappy you are with something.

2. Calling the company telling them you aren't satisfied and would like a refund
    The first, seeing as the second completely misses the goal of getting the game improved in order for it to be a better experience.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RunItsTheFuz View Post
    I've got 100 hours played on my monk (and there are people with even more play time). Sure there are some down times, but please don't exaggerate the problems.
    How do you figure out your playtime? But I am sure I have well over 100 hours played/logged. lol
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

"most of the time" well for me it worked since ~4h after launch till today.
    and well if you consider those few hours most of the time....

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    How do you figure out your playtime? But I am sure I have well over 100 hours played/logged. lol
    left (or right?) click on your hero and you'll see the five classes with bars->count that together and you have your played time

at your character selection screen you click your character and look at profile. From there you can over the different classes and it will tell you how many hours you have played. Not sure if it also lets you know on the character selection screen.

ive been playing since launch, still only on nightmare(act 3), so pretty casual player. But yeah the downtimes when they do happen are pretty damn annoying with no 'offline mode' and such. Being a good 80% of the time i am playing by my self, with out turning on public mode. However the issues with downtime/login issues is absolutely nothing compared to the fail AH so far. Its either down completely or a part of it is down like the last few days now.

I can live with the once in a while server down time, and i know we are gonna be having the Tuesday down time each and every week for some time to come most likely. Which is rather annoying being WoW is down at the same time. So for those who play both we get double screwed each and every Tuesday. Why not do a Wednesday downtime so people who play both Blizzard games can switch between them when the other is down.
    ^^Everything said above is purely the opinion of the person who posted it. Nothing said is to be taken as fact unless otherwise stated, and even then only taken into consideration as fact, and not an actual fact, as it could be wrong or in other ways misinformed.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmloos View Post
    The first, seeing as the second completely misses the goal of getting the game improved in order for it to be a better experience.
    Holy shit, are people this out to lunch that they think randomly complaining about things on a NON AFFILIATED INTERNET FORUM in a RANDOM THREAD will have more of an impact on a company than complaining to them?

Jesus christ, it's like complaining to my wife about the guy who blasts his stereo at 2 am. What the fuck will bitching to her achieve? Why not talk to that guy instead?
    Corsair 500r - i5-3570k@4.8 - H100i - 580 DirectCUII - Crucial M4
    Lenovo y580 - i7-3630QM - 660M - Crucial M4 mSATA

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grraarrgghh View Post
    Holy shit, are people this out to lunch that they think randomly complaining about things on a NON AFFILIATED INTERNET FORUM in a RANDOM THREAD will have more of an impact on a company than complaining to them?

Jesus christ, it's like complaining to my wife about the guy who blasts his stereo at 2 am. What the fuck will bitching to her achieve? Why not talk to that guy instead?
    Do you honestly think Blizzard does not keep an eye on their biggest fansites? Also this is where the likeminded people are. It would make sense to discuss the problems of the game here so that you attract more attention for the cause. With a bit of luck more people will then take it to the official forums.