150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cats

73 48.67%
  • Dogs

77 51.33%

Thread: Cats Vs Dogs

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    lol, your sig is cute. <3
    Last edited by Bootstrapper; 2012-05-31 at 01:46 PM.

Bootstrapper throws a delicious chocolate filled cookie at you!

Im alergic to cats... but i dont care! I WUV CATS! And when i have the time / money to get one i will =) !

Pokemon Y Friendcode, PM if you wanna add: 3797-7990-5163
    IGN: GLITCH

Cats are assholes. Sorry, but they only lick you because they like the way your skin taste. Some cats can be super chill, but others can make me just want to punt the little fuckers. Where as most dogs are super friendly and loving
    "BC was a hot chick that took alot of work but was rewarding in the end, Cata is the drunk chick that supplied similar results with less effort." -couldnt have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Give up trying to understand her, women tend to handle problems with emotion rather than logic.

Dogs are like their owner. Needy and insecure. Always needs to be taken care of and craving attention.
    Cats and their owners are the opposite of that.

This is generally true with few exceptions.
    Epic!

I love both but prefer cats. I have one right now that is needy like a dog for attention. Luckily she is a Daddy's girl. But to keep it all in perspective:

1. Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

2. God gave us dogs to show us how much we are loved. He gave us cats to keep us humble.
    In God we trust...all others we track!

Quote Originally Posted by Chevonne View Post
    I love both but prefer cats. I have one right now that is needy like a dog for attention. Luckily she is a Daddy's girl. But to keep it all in perspective:

1. Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

2. God gave us dogs to show us how much we are loved. He gave us cats to keep us humble.
    Amen to those!

I grew up with both, but I'm a cat person. Sorry, but anyone who says cats don't have personalities doesn't know what he or she is talking about!

And for the record, I was mauled by a dog while walking home from kindergarten, and I'm quite allergic to cats.

Quote Originally Posted by wakarimas View Post
    Dogs are like their owner. Needy and insecure. Always needs to be taken care of and craving attention.
    Cats and their owners are the opposite of that.

This is generally true with few exceptions.
    Assume and generalize much?

Quote Originally Posted by Supajayare View Post
    Assume and generalize much?
    You might of missed the part where i said that my statement is generally true. As in not everyone
    Epic!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    cats are annoying little fckers that pee everywhere and destroy furniture, +im allergic to cats ^^ dogs all the way
    Actually, cats are very clean animals. They don't pee everywhere. And when they poop they hide it under sand.
    And yes, some cats damage furniture, but so do many dogs. Both can be taught to stop doing it.

I've seen dogs shit everywhere and they eat their own and others' poop. I've even seen them throw up and then proceed to eat it.
    On the plus side, you can teach dogs things. Some people are really into that.

Personally, I prefer cats because they're clean and they are much more independent than dogs.
    When they stay with you, it means they care about you. It's entirely a choice.

Dogs stay with a person because they see them as their master. They are forced into the role because they're less independent.
    I find that makes the bond a little less genuine than with cats. Other people are really into that master role.

Anyway, psychologically it all comes down to personality. People who like commanding things will prefer dogs. People who like caring for things will prefer cats. So in the classical sense, most men would prefer dogs and women would prefer cats. Today, I guess that still holds some truth.

Cats all the way!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nachoo View Post
    Cats are assholes. Sorry, but they only lick you because they like the way your skin taste. Some cats can be super chill, but others can make me just want to punt the little fuckers. Where as most dogs are super friendly and loving
    Cats lick you to show affection.

I just feel like you get a more deep connection with certain dogs. Perhaps not with all those small disgusting dogs. But cats just seem boring. ^^

Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    I feel that this is appropriate for this thread. I think both dog and cat lover can appreciate the humour
    - Signature courtesy of the very talented Aveline -

Mechagnome
    I love cats. But I love dogs just a tiny bit more.

(This pic does not represent my opinion, I just posted it because it's funny and fits the topic)

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    I feel that this is appropriate for this thread. I think both dog and cat lover can appreciate the humour
    [IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/540302_10150773272805925_587295924_9815397_694569897_n.jpg[IMG]
    Haha! That's awesome! ^^

Possibly better than: How to tell if your cat is plotting to kill you.

I love cats. They are cute, tiny, fluffy, make cute sounds, and don’t require much time, and they are quite lazy.
    Now, dogs are big, wild, blurpy, barks, and require a lot of time, and they are annoyingly active all the time.

Guess which I like more.