Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    " Unfortunately, three things occurred that ruined their vision of the future. One, and the main reason, was that when he was 7, the Horde destroyed Stormwind City, killing King Llane. As the orcs swept across Elwynn, Darren's parents were slaughtered mercilessly and burning their home. Darren survived, as he had been with his older cousin, whom he had accompanied to Dalaran. "

I copied from bio.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since you asked for it, here's more views and extra attention! I must say, it looks good to me.

Lol, someone trying to correct me on my lore about the Humans. ^.^ And thank you, Kneph!
    Pyromaniac protégé.

Quote Originally Posted by xMexyragosX View Post
    Lol, someone trying to correct me on my lore about the Humans. ^.^ And thank you, Kneph!
    Every single timeline that is avaliable to us states that the first war, and therefore the sacking of Stormwind by the orcish Horde happened approximately 25+ years ago (the one we use for keeping things consistant says 33, as of Mists of Pandaria). Not only would your character, by his age, not have been 7, he wouldn't have even been conceived. Don't think that just because you know a good deal about a particular subject makes you immune to criticizm and correction. Nobody is infallible, not even me.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xMexyragosX View Post
    This is not at all a good attitude to have. Madgod is correct. We use this timeline. Check it. If Darren is 21 as of now, year 33, he was born in year 12 which is smack in the middle of the Second War. This would mean he is seven years old in year 19. The Third War begins in year 20.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    (the one we use for keeping things consistant says 33, as of Mists of Pandaria)
    Just curious, but can you shoot me a link for that timeline, if it's recorded somewhere? I've actually run into a couple snooping around the web looking for various pieces of lore. Would greatly appreciate it.

Edit: Oh, hey, looky there, the link I was asking for! Of course I miss it in those few minutes.
    Last edited by Knephertiti; 2012-08-26 at 03:45 AM.
    My RP Characters:
    The Wandering Smith - Stephen Gallister

Quote Originally Posted by Knephertiti View Post
    Just curious, but can you shoot me a link for that timeline, if it's recorded somewhere? I've actually run into a couple snooping around the web looking for various pieces of lore. Would greatly appreciate it.
    Syn just linked it, but it's the Wowpedia Unofficial Timeline. While it was never posted on any Blizzard website (hence why it's unofficial), it has the most information in regards to the major events in Warcraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good to know, thanks much. Sorry, my internet service is slow, as is my typing, so I seem to miss posts from within the last 5-10 minutes or so.
    My RP Characters:

Hmmph. Not once did I say I was immune to critisicm. ^.^ And anyway, then, if I'm incorrect, what would be a good age to put in for him to be seven years old when the sacking of Stormwind occurred. I won't change his BIO without knowing that; unfortuantely, I'm a wee bit too lazy to read through everything and try to find it. Lol. If it's not required that I be assisted, I'll find the time to do it. Somewhere within my horrifyingly-crowded and irritating schedule that insists on corrupting my life. (^.^)
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    Based off the timeline linked, one would have to be age 40 (at least, 40 when Mists of Pandaria hits) to be age 7 during the sacking of Stormwind.
    My RP Characters:

Hmm . . . Well, I'd have to move a few things around. Really, all I need to change is the description for his appearance, and that's it. I could add a bit more to his History considering he's much older. I never actually RP'd an 'old' character before . . . Lol. Thanks for the help anywhoo. Sorry for the attitude before. I don't like being proven wrong, but there's no call to be immature about it, obviously. ^.^ Plus, you guys are always helpful.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

Well, finally getting to work on this. I would have finished his history tonight but, I have to work later and I have pulled quite a few all-nighters over the past few days. ^_^ Bumped!
    -Mexy
    Pyromaniac protégé.

Interesting surname, are there any links with Ras Frostwhisper - the lich mage from Scholomance?

I don't think I can tie him to anyone from lore or in-game dungeons... but, in any case I already have his entire family/history set out - I just need to write it down. Haha, actually, I'd completely forgotten about dear Ras. ;o
    Pyromaniac protégé.