Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kluddesu View Post
    Yes why have reputation that is even remotely grindy for some small reward?

Im torn between thinking this is a good idéa and a bad idéa. Currently my opinion lies within the negative answer.
    They want people to be occupied with something, They introduce Challenge mode, Pet battles, Raids, PvP, Wargames/Rated Battlegrounds and diffrent specializations and dailys everywhere, Removing the daily cap and so on. But they also reduce the effort needed on certain things. Not everything is necessarily bad however. But it feels so counter-productive~desu

~Desu
    I'm gonna have to completely disagree. All of the new changes make it so that you have a lot more choice about what you want to do, and how much of it you want to do. All this means to me is that I get to choose how I spend my non-raiding time in the game more freely, and hopefully not all of my non-raiding time will be spent prepping for raiding now.

Quote Originally Posted by meifumado View Post
    this is crap, why do scribes get to make enchants? THEY ARE CALLED ENCHANTS SO ENCHANTERS SHOULD MAKE THEM
    and while we are at it whats up with enchanters and making wands? why has all this been taken away?
    scribes can make gold without STEALING enchanters abilities (bis trinks at start of exp)
    GC, what the hell are you doing?
    But that's the thing, scribes can ONLY make gold at the start of an expansion. They make the new glyphs, trinks, whatever, sell those, and then the market dries up severely.
    This gives scribes more life as far as making money is concerned.

10+ Year Old Account
    belt is not a chant its a extra slot
    also they are not called enchants
    They serve the same purpose: Improving your gear. The name is irrelevant, they could be calles "Wungaas" and you would still wungaa your gear.

also the leg threads are split between leather workers and tailors so its fair
    I don't know whats fair about BS taking one slot, Inscr. taking one slot, LW and Tailoring sharing one slot, Engi sharing one slot with Enchanters, Enchanting and JC taking all the others.

GC clearly calls the shoulder enchants enchants not shoulder inscriptions
    The wording isn't important here. GC tends to use the most common terms in his blogs and posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this is really nice change :O Shoulder enchants + new glyphs.. inscription is a way to go when MoP hits Also since shoulders are cheaper to buy with jp,vp,honor and conquest i guess they will be more frequent seller... Time to lvl my scribe finally :/

B.E.R.T.H.A. yells: AFFIRMATIVE, CUPCAKE!

I'm glad all of these 'new' professions (Inscription, JC) are useful and something like engineering that's been around since day one is still useless.

this is crap, why do scribes get to make enchants? THEY ARE CALLED ENCHANTS SO ENCHANTERS SHOULD MAKE THEM
    and while we are at it whats up with enchanters and making wands? why has all this been taken away?
    scribes can make gold without STEALING enchanters abilities (bis trinks at start of exp)
    GC, what the hell are you doing?
    Err, I'm confused. How is it stealing from enchanters if they could never modify shoulders in the first place?

why take out head enchants? make some other way of attaining them if they dont want people having to grind rep(god forbid....lazy).why take something out of the game? reminds me of EA and their Madden series,game will have some cool stuff in it andthe next years "version" will be missing so many things they added over the years.will they re-introduce head enchants in the follow up to MoP as a "new " feature?, as so many game companies do once a solid feature to game series is removed,for no real good reason.game developers,take note, when you have a good , solid feature in your game, followups should still contain said feature .you should always be adding and building to a franchise ,not taking away, and it's so worse when you re-add it years later as a "new feature" *coughEA*cough....

Enchanting is generally assumed to be able to make much more gold than inscription, so quit complaining?

Anyways, I'm hoping that it will be somewhat difficult to make. Or worth it at least. Some diversity would be nice and I'm hoping it's not only worth it if you farm herbs yourself.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.