Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Check this out! As i said: his insane damage is 284711.62

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sry for that big photo but if it was at lower size, you couldn't clearly see the numbers

I'm kind of neutral with the whole Athene thing but it's awesome to see peoples raging at him.
    I wonder if those people get that they make hime one of the most successful trolls ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatwsntmilk View Post
    I'm kind of neutral with the whole Athene thing but it's awesome to see peoples raging at him.
    I wonder if those people get that they make hime one of the most successful trolls ever.
    Yeah I got so trolled because I said I don't like him, try again please.

Peopl don't seem understand that he's an actor and his clique is heavily into entertainment/media production.

10+ Year Old Account
    Weeks late. Hes just another nobody random "pro" gamer #44523487. Move along.

I don't play Diablo and that video makes me really not want to even try it. Doesn't speak well for a game that one player can just have fans give him gear which makes him a god in the game. In WoW, no matter how rich or popular a player is, he can only get a certain amount of gear that is accessible to others as well. That's how it should be.

As mentioned earlier in the thread, Pure Pwnage did this act years ago (like, 9 years ago) and actually made people laugh doing it. Athene is only amusing in a vacuum (either the metaphorical one wherein the viewer only has knowledge of him doing this act, or the one where he asphyxiates and dies...either way).
    Corsair 500r - i5-3570k@4.8 - H100i - 580 DirectCUII - Crucial M4
    Lenovo y580 - i7-3630QM - 660M - Crucial M4 mSATA

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah... 270k dps from donated gear and gold... thats really impresive... but i rather prefer to pay the iron price for my gear instead of being dressed as a whore.

10+ Year Old Account
    The billy madison insult wins..and this kid...Athene...may God have mercy on your soul

Such a brown noser, all this suck up to some douche that doesnt give a fuck about said person.

Laughable really.

At times it's hilariously obnoxious... And he's great at trolling... But since I hate trolls I can't take him seriously in any way. But I'll leave fanboys and what not talk about their things, I'll be over here to play normal mode-only and be an outcast. =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    The 1337 King? lmao you are in for a whole load of hatred. And rightly so.

EDIT: After actually watching the video, man is he annoying and full of himself.
    It is an act. He has his gaming persona. He has tons of other videos on Youtube where he talks and acts like a normal person.

Clicked his stream yesterday somewhat by accident ( usually I just watch LoL streams) and saw he had ~28m, 2 hours later a friend told me he's got 58m... yea getting 100k+ donations for a friend list invite makes it pretty easy just buying the best stuff.
    His DH is basically a "team" effort of all his fans, I won't comment on his skill, as stuff dies too quickly to actually require skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Grraarrgghh View Post
    Athene is only amusing in a vacuum (either the metaphorical one wherein the viewer only has knowledge of him doing this act, or the one where he asphyxiates and dies...either way).
    LOL, you win the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyocere View Post
    It is an act. He has his gaming persona. He has tons of other videos on Youtube where he talks and acts like a normal person.
    And act that he blatantly ripped off and will never have to answer for because of the internets collectively short memory.
    Corsair 500r - i5-3570k@4.8 - H100i - 580 DirectCUII - Crucial M4
    Lenovo y580 - i7-3630QM - 660M - Crucial M4 mSATA

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jackieboy999 View Post
    athenes fanboys go to any level to prais and kiss his ass dont they? hes so bad at the game and yet people lick his back side -.- "facepalm"
    Could say the same about Swifty fanboys or any fanboy. Typical green eyed jelousy from kids that cant figure out how to make money from being a good gamer / Youtube gaming sensation. "Palmface"

Then again i should expect this mentality from the MMO community as it's nothing new.

Deleted
    I never really understood what's so awesome about this Athene guy. He acts like a complete jerk while "trolling the haters" and gets all his gear and gold from his fans.

To me he doesn't sound so awesome.

Deleted
    3 seconds isn't the fastest. 3 seconds would imply hitting him more than once, and he has already been oneshot. I do not approve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyocere View Post
    So he has a dual personality eh? How amusing.

Deleted
    Closing this, just seems to be insults and fighting. Anyway, we have a video sticky at the top of the page for videos