Having to farm Inferno Act I wouldnt be so bad if...

I could actually sell all the gems, tomes, and all the BS mats I salvaged from the junk drops on the AH. I could easily be in Act II from all of that mess. They even removed the "Commodities are down" from the log in screen. Do they have any intentions of adding them back anytime soon? I tried searching for a Blue post but there isnt one.

Deleted
    Bear in mind the prices of all commodities are going to plummet once the AH is back up and working, as everyone's had to save up all the gems and tomes and such. The prices were going down steadily but now they're going to hit rock bottom in minutes.

Unless you'll be there selling everything straight away, I don't think you'll be making a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I don't think you'll be making a lot.
    More than what they are making collecting dust in my stash

Quote Originally Posted by Alilei32 View Post
    More than what they are making collecting dust in my stash
    I'm in my mid 50s on a character that I definitely want to be 60 (my D3 main). I would gladly throw tons of gold at the highest level ruby I could find for the extra XP- and in fact, I would have done this way back before. I'm unquestionably not the only one in this position, and back when I COULD buy commodities I used them to level up my JC and also to buy gems that I simply could NOT get any other way.

In other words- my hunger for jewels isn't gone, and right now players are also using equal level jewels instead of higher level ones, and there's a LOT more lower level players than guys in inferno right now- I'm lagging my friends, but my whole crew is pretty hardcore, and I'm the slacker because I didn't take any time off from work to play D3 like I do for the wow expacs.

So I don't think the market will crash just because you guys have as stock- during that time, my need for gems and tomes of whatever has increased, as has the gold I have lying around waiting for it.

Also remember Blizzards stats they released. Only a minute minority are actually farming Inferno and the other one said 80% of characters havent even beaten Normal yet because they were from 1-30. So as all of those people gain levels the need for gems,tomes,mats will go up. Also Im sure BS will get looked at and if it gets buffed price of mats will sky rocket. Actually thinking about it now I might horde all my mats till the PvP patch to see what they do with BSing.

Also this isnt a WoW server that has maybe 15-20K different characters on it. This is server per region with maybe a million characters on it. Its easy as hell to crash a small market like gems in WoW but hard as hell to crash a market the size of D3.
    Last edited by Alilei32; 2012-05-30 at 09:33 PM.