Deleted

Losing Act progress.

I progressed through Act 2 Inferno with 2 friends, and managed to kill Belial.
    I missed 1 checkpoint in the act (on Quest 4, A Royal Audience), and every time I change quest
    I lose my progress in Act 3 (as in I can't select it in the Select Quest menu, it's just not there).
    Any help?

Deleted
    Finish the quest you missed.

10+ Year Old Account
    A checkpoint means nothing more than a place to rez. Quests are what matters. So if you fail to turn in (but you complete a quest), leaving game and returning will start that quest over for you. You have to turn in the quest before leaving.

Deleted
    True that, I did indeed miss a quest (maybe even 2).
    Will that be the reason why Act 3 keeps disappearing?

Quote Originally Posted by Delaraniel View Post
    True that, I did indeed miss a quest (maybe even 2).
    Will that be the reason why Act 3 keeps disappearing?
    Yes, the game only unlocked a chapter when you complete the quest. I joined a game on Act 4 Hell and killed Diablo, made a game by myself and could only go from the first chapter.

Had the same problem with a friend. Couldn't blizzard just have stuck to what was working in d2 instead of this extreme phasing thing?

Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    Had the same problem with a friend. Couldn't blizzard just have stuck to what was working in d2 instead of this extreme phasing thing?
    I really like the ability to go back and replay portions of the quest line. d2 was fine, but I appreciate most of the steps forward they've taken.