[TV] Shows like Californication

Hello reader, i recently just had the joy of stumbling across the show Californication, and was hooked from the start, i've watched all 5 seasons in the space of about 6 days.

I would like to know if anyone could recommend shows like it, i am a big fan of Entourage and watched all 8 seasons of that, but any others would be most appreciated, thank you :P.

shows where the entire plot is hot chicks banging any dude around for the slimmest of reasons. well if you want that just hire a prostitute and it'll be commercial free
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

Deleted
    Weeds is the only show I know that has a similar vibe.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    entourage,weeds,hung how about these 3 shows.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Entourage has a similar vibe to it. Haven't watched Californication in a while though. Not my favourite show.

Quote Originally Posted by ambigiouslynamed View Post
    shows where the entire plot is hot chicks banging any dude around for the slimmest of reasons. well if you want that just hire a prostitute and it'll be commercial free
    I enjoyed the show because of the relationship between all the characters, yes him banging chicks all the time was kinda nuts but fit the story.

I just watched the first EP of Weeds, seems pretty good, 8 seasons long so should be long enough for me to be able to then go back and rewatch Cali and enjoy it all over again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Entourage is kind of similar, except for an (in my eyes) completely unsympathetic main character and acting of a considerably lower quality than Californication (except for Jeremy Piven), which is is strange considering it was on HBO. Oh, and the writing goes completely down the drain in season 6. Seriously, don't watch any of it after that.
    Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.