Thread: Grafics card

Deleted

Question Grafics card

a friend of mine asked me if i wanted to buy his grafics card it's this one : GIGABYTE HD6870 OC (Retail, HDMI, 2x DVI, 2x Mini-DisplayPort)
    its almost 1 year old and he askes 140€ for it .
    he sells it to me because he has that gpu in crossfire and he has enough with only 1 gpu so he wants to sell it to me.
    it cost 179 € right now so should I buy it or is the price to high, or better buy a new gpu ?
    the other gpu I wanted to buy new is the Sapphire HD6870 it costs 170 € should i buy this one new or the used gpu for 140 € ?

greatings xZeddd

Quote Originally Posted by xZeddd View Post
    a friend of mine asked me if i wanted to buy his grafics card it's this one : GIGABYTE HD6870 OC (Retail, HDMI, 2x DVI, 2x Mini-DisplayPort)
    its almost 1 year old and he askes 140€ for it .
    he sells it to me because he has that gpu in crossfire and he has enough with only 1 gpu so he wants to sell it to me.
    it cost 179 € right now so should I buy it or is the price to high, or better buy a new gpu ?
    the other gpu I wanted to buy new is the Sapphire HD6870 it costs 170 € should i buy this one new or the used gpu for 140 € ?

greatings xZeddd
    I wouldn't pay that much for something a year old. I'd offer him 1/2 what he paid at the most and that's still to much IMO.

If it is in good condition then I may have gone for it for the fact that that card is priced at 179 € or $200+ in the states (not willing to find actual states price) for 140 €. but then again warranty and return for buying it new may be the better reassurance.

You can buy a new 6870 for the same price, or less. I'd offer him 90 euros, no more.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_...s=6870&x=0&y=0
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Deleted
    thanks for your replies but i dont think hes willing to lower the price, but he says it's a good condition, so i shouldnt buy the thing ?

Quote Originally Posted by xZeddd View Post
    thanks for your replies but i dont think hes willing to lower the price, but he says it's a good condition, so i shouldnt buy the thing ?
    ask him, if he says no, then don't buy it.

Deleted
    k thnx for your replies !

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry but that's a scam lol.

I bought a Gforce 9600 GT for 170€ when it was new, and when most of places were selling it for 240€.

Get a new one thought internet.

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    You can buy a new 6870 for the same price, or less. I'd offer him 90 euros, no more.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_...s=6870&x=0&y=0
    $120~ max tbh however it is a decent card.

Deleted
    Not taking the card now hes asking 120 €still thnk its to much
    Last edited by mmoc47118d2dd8; 2012-06-01 at 04:47 PM.