Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    Oh don't get me wrong, what makes 4chan and everything related to it so wretched isn't really how shocking the content is but how idiotic it is. 4chan celebrates all that is wrong with humanity and that makes it one of the cesspools of the internet. As for the "deep net" if you're regular visitor, then there should be no doubt in your mind about what kind of person you really are.
    Ye.. thats only /b/. Like I said, you shoulden't confuse them. And even /b/ isen't that bad, it has some good threads from time to time.
    I don't visit the deep net either.
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2012-05-31 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Brown Eye View Post
    Nothing is cool anymore?

I seriously feel so bored like i've seen everything cool, funny, exciting, shocking, gruesome, disgusting... etc. that there is on the internet.

Nothing is new, I am so bored.

Seriously though everything from lolcats ====> 2 girls 1 cup ====> some dude taking a chainsaw to a live pig (probably the grossest thing i've seen, even above a live beheading of a human being)

I don't really go looking for stuff, its just one website leads to another which leads to another... which leads to a computer virus, which somehow leads to me having a real STD...
    Well you need to start looking in other places

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlychap View Post
    theres a fairly high quality easily accessible video of a mexican cartel beheading a guy with a chainsaw then beheading his family member with a butcher knife

if that doesnt shock you i think youre lying
    The video of the cartel beheading is rather tame compared to what you can find out there. I wasn't shocked one bit when I watched it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiftyshifty View Post
    Holy crap. Why would you want to watch something like that?!?
    Some of us find that kind of stuff interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    Oh don't get me wrong, what makes 4chan and everything related to it so wretched isn't really how shocking the content is but how idiotic it is. 4chan celebrates all that is wrong with humanity and that makes it one of the cesspools of the internet.
    4chan isn't just /b/... Some of the boards actually have quality threads on them.
    As for the "deep net" if you're regular visitor, then there should be no doubt in your mind about what kind of person you really are.
    So in other words you're claiming anyone who visits the deep web is a pedophile? CP isn't the only thing that goes on down there.