Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Already joined me on my server, woops.
    Last edited by Nayura; 2012-06-01 at 02:32 PM. Reason: I'm stupid.

Watchin this thread closely, and hoping for the super-sticky. I'll be coming back to try it again in a month or so as well!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by whitefox View Post
    Watchin this thread closely, and hoping for the super-sticky. I'll be coming back to try it again in a month or so as well!
    Good, come join us on Wolfsbane (PvE) if you play US!

Stay away from discussing other games before you get infracted / locked thread.
    These conversations have been done to death.

Greybriar - NA has a pretty decent population, it's Guardian heavy I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Nayura View Post
    Good, come join us on Wolfsbane (PvE) if you play US!
    Hey Nayura I'm thinking about coming back after a long break and this game looks great! Definitely the MMO I feel like playing so I'll resub on Saturday and transfer to your server with my pre-existing character!

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    I wasn't commenting on the actual age, but the maturity level of the people playing those games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpieboi View Post
    Don't tell me that Rift is some godly unknown game, and that if you post "Rift sux" in the general chat you won't get a horde of angry 12 year olds after you.
    My statement still stands. Immaturity exists in all games, but for you to call WoW as COD's level, is uncalled for.

My statement still stands. Immaturity exists in all games, but for you to call WoW as COD's level, is uncalled for.
    I challenge you to do something like this in WoW:

Let's see what reaction you get

And my statement still stands. I leave tradechat turned off on every character to keep myself from the unadulterated idiocy that plagues WoW's "global" channel. I do admit, there's a hell of a lot more mature people in WoW than in CoD. But from my experience, it's mostly filled with people with the maturity level of an elementary schooler. Of course, turning off global channels greatly reduces the exposure to it.

In the same boat as everyone else, I guess I'll renew for a month and see how things go.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just started playing today for the first time since last May. Have to say the game has been improved greatly. Plus they added freaking fishing to the game at some point and I love fishing in MMOs.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Just started playing today for the first time since last May. Have to say the game has been improved greatly. Plus they added freaking fishing to the game at some point and I love fishing in MMOs.
    Agreed. The fishing is just like WoW's, but improved; you don't have to equip the pole as a weapon, you can 'aim' your cast, and the deeper water you cast apparently you catch bigger fish...like sharks...

The game is so improved it's not even funny. I was SUCH a huge fanboy of this game last summer before my old computer died, and I feel it coming back, and getting worse. Must. Resub. Thurs can't come soon enough! Staring at my 50s only makes it even worse!

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

Rift is pretty awesome,I started a month ago or so. With the new expansion it's gonna be freaking great,like 2 continents triple the size of the first and 4 classes? Much more than any wow expansion brought at first without patches. And imagine the patches.

Rift is gonna be an awesome game I tell you,it just needs more fans and less haters for nothin'
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkVJCTpkHp4

Άλλο ένα Σάββατο Βράδυ