Deleted

[Music] Malcolm in the middle

Hello everyone.
    I'm looking for a song from malcolm in the middle. It plays in episode 13 'new neighbours' from season 2 at exactly 15 minutes. I've searched the internet for it and it seems the song is made up. So I wonder if there's someone who actually takes music requests..? I would really appreciate it, I can't get it out of my mind since I've heared it.. ^^

Is the song not listed in the end credits? I don't own the DVD's to check although for whatever reason MuchMusic has started playing the series. They must have been able to buy it for really cheap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy88 View Post
    Is the song not listed in the end credits? I don't own the DVD's to check although for whatever reason MuchMusic has started playing the series. They must have been able to buy it for really cheap.
    The song's really not listed. There are four songs listed for that episode, but I already checked them and it's not there. It can be heard for only and almost 15 seconds. I guess it was just made for that scene, too.

Can anyone post a clip of it so we can listen to it? I tried finding the episode but couldn't although I did find some links to some *ahem* naughty websites in the process.

I don't think that a real song. And just a small piece of they made for a show. Unless you're talking about 16 mins in. and i'm still not even sure

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    I don't think that a real song. And just a small piece of they made for a show. Unless you're talking about 16 mins in. and i'm still not even sure
    It really is that short thing. But with software of today and a talented person it should be able to make it AND to make it longer. Although that 15 seconds would make me happy, too.

Edit: It's the scene, where all neighbours think of him as a peeping tom. When he walks down the street, people look at him. And that short thing is what I'm looking for. Chances are high that it can't be found on the internet. Therefore a talented person which could make it by himself would be nice.. :/
    Last edited by mmoc7d24ac4291; 2012-05-31 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarzwind View Post
    It really is that short thing. But with software of today and a talented person it should be able to make it AND to make it longer. Although that 15 seconds would make me happy, too.

Edit: It's the scene, where all neighbours think of him as a peeping tom. When he walks down the street, people look at him. And that short thing is what I'm looking for. Chances are high that it can't be found on the internet. Therefore a talented person which could make it by himself would be nice.. :/
    Yeah, I never heard it out of the show. Stupid netflixs.