Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

No one plays Hardcore ?

Its boring playing alone , and also im a Barb , that went tank-mode and my dmg is weak , everything goes slowly. BUT , when i search in public games , there are always only 100-200 players ... wow ... and none of them on my quests ...

Ive searched and and i didnt even find any HC threads anywere .

So , im in Act 1 HELL hardcore , and lvl 53 almost .

If someone has a hc hero at about same range and wishes to play with me , then please send me a PM with your battle-tag .

If anyone else is in the same situation , feel free to post etc. the more the better .

Thanks.

PS : EUROPE servers

10+ Year Old Account
    Loading up my lvl 40 Monk only in Act2 Nightmare.
    What's going on Elite Wasps, yeah, you aren't too hard. LAG SPIKE bye monk.

The reason above is why a majority of people aren't heading into HC yet, and it's the reason I won't be back into it, unless they have properly made sure the stupid lag spikes are STOPPED!
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    I won't play hardcore until the lag spikes are fixed
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    Got to level 10, suffered from lag spikes while in tristram and haven't logged the toon since. Going to wait till they fix the many many lag /errors

There is loads off lvl 60 HC players on EU, including Kungen former guild leader of ensidia, he is streaming on twitch atm.

lvl 30 DH EU atm, just taking things reeeeeally slowly. Already lost a monk to a lagspike + suicidal fallen in act 3 :\

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not going to touch Hardcore. Seems way too risky especially if you're melee as you go on in the higher difficulties.

Sorry, I won't be playing HC with my 200 Auzzie ping

I was actually quite keen to do HC until I realized it's pretty impossible with Auzzie latency

2 reasons I will stay far away from HC...

1 - Lag spikes
    2 - Loss of FPS when I first enter about EVERY zone. If a elite comes, it is a death, nothing we can do.

When my latency is A BIT higher, I simply cannot get out of pools of lava or poison in time. Simple like that.

You don't want to co-op on hardcore unless you and your team REALLY know what you're doing. Playing with random pubs is suicide. Co-op is a lot harder than solo, most/all of the advantages it brings you won't actually get playing with randoms, you'll just get dead.

My first death in D3 was due to my internet having a hissy-fit, so I'm just not going to bother. D3 requiring internet to play means I will not be rolling a hardcore char that I'll invest time in just to lose to something out of my control. *shrug*

Deleted
    Just coming to check by.
    Idk , i dont have any lag spikes , not at all.
    On my main , 60 demon hunter , i farm inferno , mostly solo with 12k , hp basically 1 shot if i get hit , but i dont , unless very fast mobs have Fast atribute , but w/e.
    I really dont have any lag spikes , not on my main , not on my barb so far ...

So that is the problem , now i understand , but still , if any1 is interested , PM me XD

I get too much lag for hardcore

Kungen has world firsts on Hardcore

Quote Originally Posted by Clarisan View Post
    Kungen has world firsts on Hardcore
    He is only on act 1 farming goblins atm, dont think there is anyone above act 2 in HC.

I want to play HC but im gonna wait until the latency issues are fixed.

Deleted
    People play it, they only cant play it for long and show it cause their char eventually gets erased TROLOLOOOL

seriously though
    i dont like hardcore but have nothing against people that enjoy it
    However, having a hardcore mode on an unstable online game is ridiculous

I do! Already lost 2 monks, lvl 55 and 45 :S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meheez View Post
    I do! Already lost 2 monks, lvl 55 and 45 :S
    normal lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I only and exclusively play, hardcore. Level 39 (again after my 39 died to Shatterbone on Nightmare), and hoping to reach Inferno this time. Taking a slightly different talent set to avoid getting trapped against walls