Poll: Timeline. Do you have it? Did you want it?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigeldruid View Post
    If you don't know, you're probably not a user of facebook, at least not a very active one, and as such this topic doesn't apply to you. No need for that option.
    I do use facebook probably once a month on average, mostly using the cell phone app. I don't see why this topic shouldn't apply to me.

It's certainly not your place to tell me whether or not I have an interest in a topic.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

15+ Year Old Account
    I have it and chose to option to use it. However do people actually know how to see they have it? My mother got it on automatically since they were forcing all to have it.

For those that don't know click your name while on Facebook and see if that page has changed :P

Deleted
    I have it,I think its fine.

Deleted
    What is it?

I used to have a Facebook but that was quite a while ago and I can't remember a "timeline".

Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    I dont have a facebook account at all and i will never get one.

Does that count?
    No. So why did you feel the need to post on a 'Facebook Timeline...' thread?

---------- Post added 2012-05-31 at 05:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Dont have it, Dont want it. I refuse to use it, but we'll eventually be forced to use it just like all the other features.

---------- Post added 2012-05-31 at 02:32 PM ----------

They'll eventually force-change it so everyone has to use it.
    Oh no, are they gonna change the way a free social networking site looks to try and move with the times.

HOW VERY DARE THEY?!?!

Haven't activated it, and I'm not going to. Staying with the old layout for as long as I can.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    They'll eventually force-change it so everyone has to use it.
    I thought this already happened? The only reason I got mine was because it was telling me that soon I would be swapped to timeline whether I wanted it or not
    EDIT: I'm starting to miss Myspace and customized profiles, there I said it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Putmalk View Post
    What the hell is the point of posting "I don't have a facebook, and never want one" in a thread about Facebook? -.- Are you trying to make yourselves feel superior or something?

And no, no timeline. It looks horrible. Horrible. I hear they've been forcing it on people, but I don't see it...so I don't know. Glad I don't have it yet.
    You're implying those with FB are inferior to those without.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    I still don't have it. People said they were going to be forcing people over to it in April, and a lot of people I knew switched early after they heard that, but I decided not to. Still don't have it.

Don't like how it looks at all. I don't care about looking at someone's posts from about 5 years ago, I'd rather just look at recent stuff. Don't like the layout at all.
    I didn't switch. It made the change on its own in april for me. It's annoying. ;S

Still not got it yet, I really dislike it. I might warm up to the design but at the moment I don't see myself voluntarily using it.

The cover photo is pretty cool though.