Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chukabi View Post
    and this will make their trinkets show up necct to the arena nameplates?
    I didn't verify if it works, but I can tell you that that's what it's supposed to do. I can tell you the code isn't malicious, if that's what you were thinking. I'd suggest you just try it out.

PS: The code also adds a "/baf" slash command to show arena unit frames out of arena, it seems.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I type in /baf to show em?

Deleted
    Basically, yeah.

Yes it does.
    It is brilliant.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do I move it with move anything? It's not moving with my arena frames, nor is it sticking to them....and how do i get a cd count to show up on them?

Deleted
    These macros add trinket timers for all 3 default arena
    frames, you have to use these in order in 5 seperate
    macros or they won’t work.
    =======================================================

/run USS=”UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDED”;OE=”OnEvent”;PvP=”Interface\\Icons\\inv_jewelry_t rinketpvp_01″;F=”Frame”;CF=CreateFrame;BO=”Border”;PvPT=”PvP Trinket”;EMFH=”Every Man for Himself”;UC=UnitClass;AE=”ArenaEnemyFrame”

/run function TrS(f,x,y,cd,T,s,h,n) f:SetPoint(“LEFT”,AE..n,”Right”,x,y)f:SetSize(s,s)f.c=CF(“Cooldown”,cd)f.c:Set AllPoints(f)f.t=f:CreateTexture(nil,BO)f.t:SetAllPoints()f.t:SetTexture(T);if h then end f:RegisterEvent(USS) end

/run function Tr(f,cd,U,N,T)if(U==T and (N==PvPT or N==EMFH))then f:Show();CooldownFrame_SetTimer(cd,GetTime(),120,1) C=UC(T)end end

/run t1=CF(F);TrS(t1,0,0,”cd1″,PvP,28,true,1);t2=CF(F);TrS(t2,0,0,”cd2″,PvP,28,true,2); t3=CF(F)TrS(t3,0,0,”cd3″,PvP,28,true,3)

/run t1:SetScript(OE,function(_,_,U,N)Tr(t1,cd1,U,N,”arena1″)end);t2:SetScript(OE,function( _,_,U,N)Tr(t2,cd2,U,N,”arena2″)end);t3:SetScript(OE,function(_,_,U,N)Tr(t3,cd3,U,N,” arena3″)end)

This should work the same to make the trinkets appear but without making an addon, just make it into 5 macros and it will work the exact same, every time you see /run thats a new macro.

Deleted
    Doesn't really make a difference whether you use 5 different macros or a single addon (apart from the part where the macros are less efficient because they use a shitload of globals).

Deleted
    You click it once when you log in or just connect the macros that need to be used every loading screen to something like horn of winter, I never thought about making an addon out of it so im just used to the /run method.

10+ Year Old Account
    still the arena trinkets aren't moving with the arena frames, how do i select the trinket frames with move anything and attach them to my arena frames or better yet free up the option to move them with move anything?

still the arena trinkets aren't moving with the arena frames, how do i select the trinket frames with move anything and attach them to my arena frames or better yet free up the option to move them with move anything?
    you cant, theyre not default in the UI.
    They're created by using the ADDon I gave you.

10+ Year Old Account
    So using said addon you gave me, how do I actually move the trinkets or get the options to?

Move arena frames with script, reload trinket picture moved.
    This is really not that hard lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    So how do i reload the trink pic and move it? :/ and When i move the arena frames, different trinks moves with different ones, but barely, and they dont change size regardless if i resize my arena frames.

So how do i reload the trink pic and move it? :/ and When i move the arena frames, different trinks moves with different ones, but barely, and they dont change size regardless if i resize my arena frames.
    Once again, they are not created by Blizzard.
    They are simply an icon taken from the game files and placed next to the arena frames, they are not linked to the arena frames in terms of scale or anything like that.
    Move them with the X and Y in the Lua.
    As well as the size.
    Notice the part where it literally says "SetSize?"

Learning basical functions of Lua is very easy and you are able to google it, not continually ask the same questions over and over.

I like the ui it is similar to my arena UI. Keep/use whatever works the best for you though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enthus View Post
    Once again, they are not created by Blizzard.
    They are simply an icon taken from the game files and placed next to the arena frames, they are not linked to the arena frames in terms of scale or anything like that.
    Move them with the X and Y in the Lua.
    As well as the size.
    Notice the part where it literally says "SetSize?"

Learning basical functions of Lua is very easy and you are able to google it, not continually ask the same questions over and over.
    I have to continually ask questions over and over because I don't know what i'm doing, I'm getting told a solution, but don't know how to get to said solution, and I think it's a tad pointless to google it when people here already possess the knowledge to fix the problem I have, so why waste time learning something someone already knows, AND can provide me with the solution I need. In turn, teaching me what I needed to learn without me having to hassle over it.

These are the lines that control trinket icon position and size
    Code:
    trinket:SetPoint("Right", arenaFrame, 29, -5) -- Position, howto: http://www.wowpedia.org/API_Region_SetPoint
    trinket:SetSize(30, 30) -- Size, http://www.wowwiki.com/Widget_API
    If you're still confused you should probably start looking for some "Programming 101" guides as it's easier for you to find a guide that you can read in 5-10 minutes than for anyone here to spend an hour feeding you the very same information.