Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Same here. I'm incredibly unlucky, so I never get anything I can sell for more than 100k (even 100k is rare)

how exaclty is the dungeon entrance called? i am playing with the german client and i was in once entrance but there was nowhere a chest to be found only a yellow mob ;X

Deleted
    God, still not able to log in. Guess it sucks to play on EU

Deleted
    What the hell just happened to my collectors edition account? http://i.imgur.com/sNKLt.jpg

i am either extremly unlucky or doing something wrong did now 20 trys and only once found an dungeon entrace before i pass the teleporter for rakkis crossing in that dungeon there where no chest <,< did they fix it already ?

Deleted
    I'm in, would be awesome if someone could give me the WP on EU

10+ Year Old Account
    By getting the check point and coming back into the same game do all the mobs go away?

Anyone on US willing to give out this way point? If so, please PM me your info!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaosadvokit View Post
    Anyone on US willing to give out this way point? If so, please PM me your info!

Too many people adding me for the wp lol. Gave it to 3.
    Last edited by Bulma; 2012-05-31 at 08:06 PM.

dunno, dungeon has very decent spawn rate for me, so does the resp chest. EU realm. Its to alll those who think its' been nerfed.
    yeah, fun place indeed: http://i.imgur.com/ooFtD.jpg
    Last edited by Makarena; 2012-05-31 at 07:19 PM.

Its not possible to get waypoint before getting there @ quest's? only @ act2 in the midd of it and want to farm this before its getting nerfed =/

Do you have to run past boss "only" or any fighting? (dh with ss can get past most of it^^)

If someone gives you the waypoint you'll be fine irregardless of your progress, but once you do anything else you're boned (ie go back to act 1 or 2). Every time you resume game it'll start you at the checkpoint, so as long as you leave that game as your characters active one you'd be fine to farm it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gande View Post
    If someone gives you the waypoint you'll be fine irregardless of your progress, but once you do anything else you're boned (ie go back to act 1 or 2). Every time you resume game it'll start you at the checkpoint, so as long as you leave that game as your characters active one you'd be fine to farm it.
    Thx for the answar will try get waypoint when I play next time and try it out

if you dont have wp do this:
    1.Start the quest on hell mode,enter it and leave
    2.join public same shit enter leave
    3.Bam wp on inferno mode

Quote Originally Posted by Stormgnoef View Post
    if you dont have wp do this:
    1.Start the quest on hell mode,enter it and leave
    2.join public same shit enter leave
    3.Bam wp on inferno mode
    I'm pretty sure that no longer works, they hotfixed that with patch 1.01 or 1.02.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzick View Post
    I'm pretty sure that no longer works, they hotfixed that with patch 1.01 or 1.02.
    I just did it

Been there 10 times now, 0 Rep chests, only normal chests each time. Think your % is bloody wrong

I went 0-3 then went back to farming the bridge boss in act3.

Deleted
    do it with 4 people constantly farming thyraven

that's how you get chest after chest after chest after chest

farming goblins in inferno act 1 on your own is hellishly slow ... do it with 4 people and you farm x4 faster.

also it might've been hotfixed of course.

It doesnt matter how many you are, the % isnt based on how big your group is. I almost got a chest each time i was the but i never saw a rep chest