Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    My phone, headphones and a jar of liquorice as seen on this picture.

Deleted
    My phone, ipod, glass of whatever i am drinking at the time a flashlight just in case the power goes out and my headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Keys, TI-83 Silver Edition, Wallet, Galaxy Nexus, Usually a glass of water, several Rubik's Cubes, old iPod Video 80gb, authenticator, USB drive, mail, pens, pencil, paper
    Gladiator Clamsodad the Celestial Defender
    Gladiator Zerstiren, Hand of A'dal

Deleted
    I usually keep it clean, like so:

I do have my phone either next to me on my desk or plugged into my PC (cord in top drawer) and a bottle of water. My calculator is also present most of the time (TI-84 Plus).

Quote Originally Posted by Whidbey View Post
    God forbid you ever rage quit.
    Lol.

I forgot my address book inside the desk, with numbers and addresses of everyone I've met. (And got that info from, of course, but that should be a given.)

Usual computer stuff, Flash drive, pictures, DQ8 Slime controller, pitch pipe, drumsticks.

It's also small, so it's pretty crowded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oooooh I have a pretty large desk soooo... listing stuff that's been there for a long time or stuff that's pretty much always there:

Monitor, keyboard, mouse, mousepad, speakers, speaker remote, cordless gamepad, gamepad reciever, a router, a "manual" that came with my laptop, plates+spoons+forks+knifes (usually several), glasses, mugs, jars, a jar of screen cleaning tissues, a "stress ball", batteries, erasers, pens and pencils, a couple of USB sticks, a pile of empty dvd's, a printer, passport, USB power adapter, a necklace, a keyring, picture hangers, a pair of broken eyeglasses, SD-card, unused brakes for my bicycle, empty dvd casings, a few diskettes (omg), a psp game, a few coupons and lots of bills and other random papers.

A water bottle, my 3DS, headphones, a little Nintendo calendar, and 6 Pony toys.

Everything else, like games, some playing cards, USB sticks, and a couple big Pokedex books, are in drawers in my desk. And there's a small Zelda poster to each side of my moniter, on the wall.
    Last edited by Duruka; 2012-06-01 at 01:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    In addition to all the various peripherals (2 monitors, speakers, keyboard, mouse, printer, external storage drive, cable modem, wireless router):

Big-ass glass of water
    two authenticators
    keys, wallet, and inhaler
    Kindle Fire
    smartphone
    several pens
    notepad
    ibuprofin and Benadryl
    spare ink cartridges for the printer
    Darth Malgus statue
    whatever book I'm currently reading if I have a physical copy
    a couple USB drives
    headphones
    Asurmen and Baharroth minis
    portable DVD player

My old joystick for SWG:JTL looks to be buried back behind the second monitor, too.

Yeah, I have a pretty large desk.
    Last edited by Taliesyn; 2012-06-01 at 01:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm let's see... looking at it right now and these are the things I always have on my desk:

Coaster for drinking of course, a few statue figurines from previous CEs I bought, Pen case & notepad, Printer, Blizzard authenticator, cell phone, lamp.

15+ Year Old Account
    bills/letters/mail stacked off to the side, under my food dish of choice, cup/bottle of water.

Thats it... every other spot is taken due to printer, sound system, modem and router, and keyboard &mouse. I try not to "live" at my computer desk... as some of you have already mentioned of doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hand lotion, a box of tissue paper, and a trash can.

...Don't look at me like that! I... I just have cracked hands and allergies or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Besides my computer stuff, I always have my MacBook Air on the other half of the board, a glass, often a bottle of water, some cash / credit card / keys / cellphone randomly on the table. Sometimes a stack of drawings or papers.

Deleted
    Empty cans, a half-empty can, open bag of crisps, my computer and a gross layer of dust.

a book under my notebook (thats what i use to play) to prevent overheat D:

and sometimes, my cat

10+ Year Old Account
    tv, keyboard, mouse, something to drink, Phone, Watch, mail and paperwork thats been there for months.

if not counting stuff that are directly connected to my computer, i almost always have my cellphone, a knife, bank account authenticator and my credit card besides me when using the pc. sometimes i have food, drink, game boxes, pens, pencils, cash etc too. mostly small stuff cause my desk isnt exactly large lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireballzz
    WoW is dying pls send help

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, in my defense, my desk is a glass-topped corner desk that is effectively two desks hooked together. Lots of room.

Pens/pencils/stapler etc, notebook, some dvds, authenticator, usb stick, iphone, kindle, 2 wooden elephants, 3 snowglobes, a nodding cat, coaster

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linaver View Post
    A lantern. Yes I have a lantern on my gaming desk.
    This I approve.