Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrele View Post
    Just bought this bundle, but a friend was telling me that these are all super short games. (He said under 8 hours of total game time) Can anyone verify this? I have never played any of these games.
    Took me 9 hours to fully beat bastion alone. So it can definitely be more than 8 hours. Ofc i did the little bonus stages, so maybe if you rush like a mad man you could complete some before that...but i am sure it is more than 8 hours. Still a better deal than xbox/ps3 games with 6 hours of gameplay for 60$ ^.^

Bastion and Psychonauts can be longer than that if you go around and explore everything and collect and whatnot. Swords and Sworcery and Limbo are fairly short, and I've never managed to get very far in Amnesia, haha. They're all good though.

Deleted
    Absolutely stunning Bundle. I already owned Bastion but I bought the full pack anyway just for the soundtrack. It's just that good, and it's for a good cause. God, how I love these guys from the Humble Bundle, absolutely and completely awesome job they do.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by r0cki View Post
    Does he talk? I guess i haven't reach that part yet

PS: The Kid = Our player, right?
    You're The Kid. I was narrating your post
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Damn it, why would they release should a awesome bundle after I already bought Bastion and Limbo. I almost want to buy it just for the soundtracks and the other games but im really uncertain at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Un0 View Post
    Damn it, why would they release should a awesome bundle after I already bought Bastion and Limbo. I almost want to buy it just for the soundtracks and the other games but im really uncertain at this point.
    The other games are just as awesome, believe me. For being able to buy it so cheap, you'd be missing out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    The other games are just as awesome, believe me. For being able to buy it so cheap, you'd be missing out.
    Yeah, you could pay a cent if you like (though that'd make you a douche as it costs them money to pay PayPal for the transaction). Even if you only want Amnesia you could get away with all the games for the same price, though it's for charity so buckle up and empty that wallet :P

Even though I own 4 out of the 5 games already, have just bought this bundle for Sword & Sorcery, the soundtracks, and to help support great Indie games.

Unfortunately, the Steam code I had to use for Sword & Sorcery included most of the games, but I have a separate one for Bastion if someone doesn't have it yet and doesn't intend to get this bundle. Obviously the first one to activate it gets it!

AJ66W-IFD9A-8203G

Better be quick!

10+ Year Old Account
    this humble bundle is really top notch.

after the last few, who were rather disappointing, this one is easily worth 15$ or more:

psychonauts - 5/5 but bad controls and a ram glitch later in the game (i hope it is fixed in this version)
    bastion - heard much good about it. on my list for some time now.
    amnesia - not a huge fan of pure horror games, but i will try it
    limbo - this alone would let me buy the bundle
    the other game - never heard of it

personally the best bundle till the frozenbyte one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharde View Post
    this humble bundle is really top notch.

after the last few, who were rather disappointing, this one is easily worth 15$ or more:

psychonauts - 5/5 but bad controls and a ram glitch later in the game (i hope it is fixed in this version)
    bastion - heard much good about it. on my list for some time now.
    amnesia - not a huge fan of pure horror games, but i will try it
    limbo - this alone would let me buy the bundle
    the other game - never heard of it

personally the best bundle till the frozenbyte one.
    Psychonauts is most definitely made with consoles in mind. I used my 360 controller for it and didn't have any problems. What was the glitch though? I didn't encounter anything like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I loved psychonaughts to bad it only sold 90,000 cpies because they pushed another bad game instead

i am a proud owner of 1 of those copies.

Bastion is so incredible. The atmosphere of that game is one of the best I've ever seen. I really love the narrator as well, especially during that pipe scene.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    Psychonauts is most definitely made with consoles in mind. I used my 360 controller for it and didn't have any problems. What was the glitch though? I didn't encounter anything like that.
    controlls are doable with some tweaks but far from an optimal port to pc. the glich is in the the mind of the diva (theatre lvl). the ram gets flooded somehow and the game starts to lag more and more till it is unplayable.
    Last edited by Sharde; 2012-06-05 at 01:21 AM.

Looks like if you paid more than the average, you can go back to your download link and pick up Braid, Lone Survivor and Super Meat Boy!

Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive View Post
    Looks like if you paid more than the average, you can go back to your download link and pick up Braid, Lone Survivor and Super Meat Boy!
    Thanks for the heads up! Already own SMB but yay for more games \o/

Deleted
    Such an amazing collection. It's also worth noting that the offer is only available for another ~1 week.

Deleted
    I would love to hear what David DeMartini thinks of the Humble Bundle offers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive View Post
    I paid $2 and was able to download them anyway...........

10+ Year Old Account
    2 packs for 16 bucks, all to developers.
    great games, go for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    A year from now someone on these forums is gonna say that the (wod) launch went smoothly..... I am gonna remind that asshole of this launch, this shit is not going smoothly at all.

Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    I paid $2 and was able to download them anyway...........
    I paid less than the average as well and I was still able to get them. I think it's available for anybody who purchased the bundle, and you only have to pay above average if you didn't buy it before then.