computer going slow!!!!!

so here it goes my pc is about 1 month old.... or even almost, lemme give u my pc specs first.....

motherboard: Gigabyte G1 killer 2 intle X79
    processor: I7 3.2 Ghz
    memory: 16 GB kingmax 1666 mhz
    GPU: 2x ATI Radeon 7970 OC gigabyte
    SSD: 256 GB
    best master coolr case and processor fan to cool down the big boy...

so i did not install many things on my pc apart from D3, wow, bf3 and some other steam games simulation (which none was being able to launch which pissed me off i had to format my pc for that reason plus BF3 along with the steam games that refuses to launch)

so after formatting my pc i was installin the windows and weirdly it took up about 35 min for the installation to finish and on some point it was stuck on 65% of the installation process....that drove me nuts and later on windows refuses to startup which forced me to format it again but took longer nut managed to boot or startup even but it seems there is something wrong that am not sure off !!!! and its irittating to see such pc havin this aweful performance....

any tips would be great!

regards fuzzy

10+ Year Old Account
    Try removing one GPU to maybe rule out issues with GPU driver stop errors. If a motherboard installation CD/DVD came with the motherboard, do run it so all chipset drivers etc get installed.

It might be the driver issue.