Deleted

150 Companion Achievement being removed? :S

SO I've spent well over 100k on companions in AH the past year or so and currently have 148 pets and plan on getting my final 2 Darkmoon pets before MoP but currently on Beta there no achievements for having pets (only pet battle point achievements) I only really got all those pets for the achievement as that's what I love doing in WoW. All that gold and time wasted?

Apparently there are also 500 pets in the spell book for companions xD

EDIT: Guys real sorry I found the achievement it's listed in pet battle area and is now known as Collect 150 'Unique' pets. Not sure how to delete thread? Thanks for the replys

EDIT: Wont delete thread for future concerns on the matter
    Last edited by mmoc9e94235ac9; 2012-06-19 at 01:24 AM.

Doubtful.

It's either

1) The achievement isn't in the beta yet. Since it's a beta.

or

2) 150 pets, being MUCH easier to get, will become a FoS

EDIT: Logged on to see for myself, yep. Its right there under "Collect"
    Last edited by Celerocity; 2012-06-01 at 12:34 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celerocity View Post
    Doubtful.

It's either

1) The achievement isn't in the beta yet. Since it's a beta.

or

2) 150 pets, being MUCH easier to get, will become a FoS
    Yes, I'm pretty sure the last time I checked I could not find the achievement for my life but just logged in and found it in the drop down achieve's in Pet Battles section.

And yes we must all remember it is 'Beta' I always tell people off for that and yet I end up getting all worried myself!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixup View Post
    SO I've spent well over 100k on companions in AH the past year or so and currently have 148 pets and plan on getting my final 2 Darkmoon pets before MoP but currently on Beta there no achievements for having pets (only pet battle point achievements) I only really got all those pets for the achievement as that's what I love doing in WoW. All that gold and time wasted?

Apparently there are also 500 pets in the spell book for companions xD

EDIT: Guys real sorry I found the achievement it's listed in pet battle area and is now known as Collect 150 'Unique' pets. Not sure how to delete thread? Thanks for the replys
    Why do ppl always want to delete a thread when its resolved.... Somebody could have the same question and be happy to found your thread!