Deleted

[Balance] Moonkin Appearance

Hey again

I was wondering, since i already have a druid and im fed up with the same old chracter design for the moonkin, i thought that there might be an update on the appearences in mists?

anyone know of anything of change coming to the moonkins in mists (appearance wise)

There is a glyph to change moonkin form into astral form so you can see your gear, and the talent that allows you to enter an enhanced form of your spec allows you to go into an armored moonkin form.

Regular moonkin is unchanged at this time.

Deleted
    Furthermore blizz do have plans on updating models but its not their first priority.

Deleted
    It is a new moonkin form in the works, it just needs another 3 years development to be fully functioning.

As the poster above said, you can:

1. Use a Glyph that will turn you into an "astral" looking version: (OLD BETA SCREEN) http://i.imgur.com/leJNU.jpg

2. Use the regular moonkin form.

3. If you picked that talent, you can (for a short time, i think?) switch to a "armored moonkin" form which does some stuff.

Personally i am just glad to be RID of the fatkin form all together.

Deleted
    hmm kk thanks for the information :P how can you be glad to be rid of the form?! the Moonkin has soooo much story to it. the only thing i dont like about it is that you cant change the Apperance of it (the colour of feathers, size etc) and because we cant change anything, we end up looking the same! which is not cool for an MMO