Deleted

Prot: Souldrinker vs No' Kaled

So recently I saw this prot pally from a pretty decent guild with heroic No'Kaled. I asked a friend in their guild and a huge debate ensued over which one was better. They insisted that No'Kaled is better since it procs more often and the heal from Souldrinker is insignificant, etc. So I wanted to put this out here to help me out here since I'm still VERY sceptical of No'Kaled for Prot pallies.

No'Kaled does more dps. That's the only reason to use it. Souldrinker is obviously better for tanking.

Quote Originally Posted by zaheer12a View Post
    So recently I saw this prot pally from a pretty decent guild with heroic No'Kaled. I asked a friend in their guild and a huge debate ensued over which one was better. They insisted that No'Kaled is better since it procs more often and the heal from Souldrinker is insignificant, etc. So I wanted to put this out here to help me out here since I'm still VERY sceptical of No'Kaled for Prot pallies.
    i have a feeling this is a prime example of heroic raiding is to easy.

Quote Originally Posted by natijs4 View Post
    No'Kaled does more dps. That's the only reason to use it. Souldrinker is obviously better for tanking.
    The comment above me makes no viable sense.

I also just recently got No'Kaled HC, finally!

Souldrinker => Tanking in Tank gear
    No'Kaled => Tanking in Prot DPS gear (for parses and fun/farm ofc)

Simple.