Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Chen's voice is romancing my ears.

OH **** Jaina sounds really pissed off I suspect she will turn into the next Varian and try to wipe out all horde in her rage..... and just think this is what she's like before her time of the month.. if this happens during that time us horde are all doomed, DOOMED! LOL

Male pandaren childrens. How old are they? 30? ish...

Quote Originally Posted by ColbaneX View Post
    Chen's voice is romancing my ears.
    Yeah, too bad people have to leave dumbass comments on Youtube like "Blizzard is insulting us by giving us this horrible voice." Left a comment about how he's Chen F'ing Stormstout and how he doesn't care what you think.

Someone's watched too much Matrix if you listen to the Alliance intro towards the end! :P

"Watch what I can do with my lips"

With the new demon voices... I wonder if that means they fixed the glitch where the Felguard has the old Doomguard voices that referenced his old five-man summon ritual that killed one of the participants?

And the Pandaren into voices... yeah, it just reinforces I made the right choice by leaving the Horde - Garrosh sounds like he's a half-second away from slaughtering everyone between himself and the horizon just because he can. Dude's freaking lost it...

Song of the Luilang

*sways*

This is going to be one sweet cinematic.

Thank God Jaina is finally angry. She's realizing that maybe Thrall isn't right all the time and she let her father go to his death on a promise that wasn't true.

Why is the Wrathguard so much more... accommodating than the Felguard? Kinda makes the Felguard seem like his ego writes checks his axe can't cash, LOL.

Funny how NOW Jaina sees eye to eye with Varian. Guess it's OK until it's your own citizens getting tossed under the bus, huh? Well, I guess she'll finally be on board for the whole blood war we got going on, after the epic ragesex with High King Chynn, that is.

O_O Jaina is soooooo pissed. Finally!!!
    Karma always has the last laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina is going to take a dump on some horde chest. Can't wait to rape some orc.

The male pandaren child just sounds extremely creepy, lol. Jaina sounds as though she might pull an Arthas on us.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by danielsviper View Post
    also i have heard that imp voice before from a cartoon from the early or mid 90s
    The fel imp sounds like Steve Smith from American Dad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, it's bad enough we have so many real life references involving quests but now my warlock's pets are going to be whispering me meme's? God dammit...

15+ Year Old Account
    I hope Hour Glass (Cata dungeon, no clue if thats the actual name) wasn't a preview of what's to come in this timeline for Jaina :/

Pissed Jaina is very awesome. Love it.
    We are warriors, born from the light
    An army for freedom, defenders of life
    Warriors, euphoria will rise
    Returning from darkness we bury all lies

Coooool story bro... gotta go.

15+ Year Old Account
    HEH warlock pet audio was rreally kickass

Jaina sounds like Daenerys Targaryen