View Poll Results: Is Jaina's new character something you're looking forward to?

Voters
1057. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, she needs to put the war in Warcraft

673 63.67%
  • No, she should stay 'neutral' as she has always been

76 7.19%
  • She should take action, but not to the extent to hate the horde.

308 29.14%
Page 50 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaskaleh View Post
    Well she can consider this an act ending the peace between the Sunreavers and the Silver covenant. Appropriate action would be to launch an immediate assault on the sunreaver compound. Let those fel elves pay for the crimes against Theramore.
    If she does take this route of action Dalaran will be most likely reduced to a pile of rubble, since Lor'themar would unleash Rommath and all of Silvermoon magister on them, which would mean the end plain and simple.
    Last edited by Combatbulter; 2012-06-06 at 06:27 PM.
    He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    If she does take this route of action Dalaran will be most likely reduced to a pile of rubble, since Lor'themar would unleash Rommath and all of Silvermoon magister on them, which would mean the end plain and simple.

You seem to be forgetting the other four members of the Dalaran Council which includes Rhonin, and when push comes to shove I doubt he'd let anyone kill his wife, and that the bulk of Dalaran is mostly human and HIGH elf since the Sunreavers are a new group.

But again this is off topic.

How about we try and figure out how they're going to figure out they're going to write the Alliance into helping the Horde as opposed to taking this chance to eradicate them.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    You seem to be forgetting the other four members of the Dalaran Council which includes Rhonin, and when push comes to shove I doubt he'd let anyone kill his wife, and that the bulk of Dalaran is mostly human and HIGH elf since the Sunreavers are a new group.
    It does not change the fact that Dalaran can't stand against the entirety of Silvermoon, they are the better mages through Rommath teachings and the knowledge they gained through their ruthless methods, they might be able to expel the Sunreavers but Dalaran would be doomed. Silvermoon only offers token support to the Horde now, but if they focus their entire armies on Dalaran it won't last long.

The damage the sunreavers would leave alone, before being expelled, would be extensive.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post

How about we try and figure out how they're going to figure out they're going to write the Alliance into helping the Horde as opposed to taking this chance to eradicate them.
    Since they most likely would be unable the wipe them out I mean the high elves did beat the Amani during their first confrontation, but they recovered and struck back with such ferocity, they were forced to ally with the humans. It would be along those lines live and let live.
    Last edited by Combatbulter; 2012-06-06 at 06:45 PM.
    He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it.

I remember back in the days, when this was about jaina being angry, then is it fair or not, then a bit of varian, garrosh, hordes vs alliance, but HOW THE HELL did it end up with humens vs undeads, everyone vs undeads, and not light vs darkness. I freaking love you guys on mmo-champion^^

But OT, i am looking forward to it, i love jaina's story, how she will do anything for peace, her insane father killed the "good orcs" for no reason, so she helped to kill him, The battle of undeadcity, where she teleport the alliance away for that battle would not do any one good. And now, everything she stands for is litterly being destroyed, and for those who have seen the conversation, when the orc say i spit on you while you beg for mercy, that was her last value, mercy for all life.
    I am looking SO MUCH forward to the upcomming book, it will be amazing
    (i am 20 and dyslexic so yes i suck at spelling)

Excuse me but at the moment the Dalaran Mages are now the most powerful in Azeroth.
    They have done most of the work against Malygos and his Blue Dragonflight.
    Don't overestimate Silvermoon.They are nothing really compared to Malygos and his Dragonflight.
    Can we please get back on topic? We all started talking of what the Forsaken or the Blood Elves can do.
    Could we really please stop this.
    Them alone are really nothing.
    Can we now get back on topic? Jaina is the topic here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mails-Prowers View Post
    Excuse me but at the moment the Dalaran Mages are now the most powerful in Azeroth.
    They have done most of the work against Malygos and his Blue Dragonflight.
    Don't overestimate Silvermoon.They are nothing really compared to Malygos and his Dragonflight.
    Can we please get back on topic? We all started talking of what the Forsaken or the Blood Elves can do.
    Could we really please stop this.
    Them alone are really nothing.
    Can we now get back on topic? Jaina is the topic here.
    We could but Dalaran simply isn't the strongest magical Kingdom, never has been.

Indeed they fought Malygos and his flight but they did it hardly alone, have you read the shadow of the sun in order to fight the blue Dragon flight they once more seek the aid of the elves of Quel'thalas. You are gravely underestimating Silvermoon, every blood elf can siphon arcane enrgies from any living being, this alone gives them the edge over Dalaran mages, not to mention they know everything over Dalaran and they are once more sunwell empowered, which contains not only arcane energies ,but holy as well. All they have to do is hold a part of the city long enough to get a manabomb in place and then set it off and dalaran is history.

So now we can get this on topic once more

Jaina will get a hold of herself in time and depending on who talks to her it will either go smoothly or will take quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Jaina will get a hold of herself in time and depending on who talks to her it will either go smoothly or will take quite some time.
    personally I expect her to be a boss in siege of orgrimmar
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

I am not underestimating Blood Elves but they aren't that powerful that everyone thinks they are. On the contrary I heard everyone here underestimating the Argent Crusade, THe Knights of the Ebon Blade and every Neutral faction in the game. Yes they never fought alone but those neutral factions did most of the work each time. They have defeated stronger enemies than the Blood Elves or the Forsaken. They simply don't have the numbers to hold something like Dalaran.

Generally what I want to say is that the Silvermoon City or the Forsaken are nothing special alone.In order to do something like this they will need the whole Horde. I'm sure that they are not that stupid to do anything like that without endangering themselves after that not to mention that if they could they would have done that already. Do you forget that Jaina has the artifact that probably controls all magic?

And to finish this debate at the moment the most powerful mages are the Highborne which are again part of the Alliance.
    Last edited by Darth-Pinkaminus-Piekus; 2012-06-06 at 07:25 PM.

And to finish this debate at the moment the most powerful mages are the Highborne which are again part of the Alliance.

You mean the highborne who are being wrecked by blood elf mages in Azshara?

You cant end this debate with this absurd statement. Highborne use primitive and reckless form of arcane, as shown in Azshara it can be easily turned against them.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=14430 for reference... Notice the completion sentence.

Not those. The Night Elven ones.

Please, Enough with the forsaken and high elf and lordearon debate. Unless all that relates to Jaina and her now hatred of the horde its not relevant here.

Not those. The Night Elven ones.
    Those are the night elven ones XD

Blood elves are better in the Arcane arts than the Highborne

---------- Post added 2012-06-06 at 07:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Please, Enough with the forsaken and high elf and lordearon debate. Unless all that relates to Jaina and her now hatred of the horde its not relevant here.
    Argh fine, but it was so much fun -.-

it kinda does. jaina now things the orcs are evil and should be eliminated. arguably the "evilest" thing they did was to ally themselves with the forsaken and support them (I don't see the forsaken as evil though. as a forsaken player I've seen their actions being justified many times).

as for blood elves and dalaran. well, the blood elves from dalaran are the ones blowing theramore up with a manabomb. the discussion started as wether or not the alliance in dalaran would throw a few punches at them for that lol

Trassk is right.Let's continue the Jaina debate.

---------- Post added 2012-06-06 at 07:38 PM ----------

Actually it said that The Sunreavers won't be pleased. I think that wasn't the Blood Elves in Dalaran.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it kinda does. jaina now things the orcs are evil and should be eliminated. arguably the "evilest" thing they did was to ally themselves with the forsaken and support them (I don't see the forsaken as evil though. as a forsaken player I've seen their actions being justified many times).

as for blood elves and dalaran. well, the blood elves from dalaran are the ones blowing theramore up with a manabomb. the discussion started as wether or not the alliance in dalaran would throw a few punches at them for that lol
    I'll give you that. The blood elves use of a mana bomb was kind of unsettling for me to see. It makes me think of back in TBC when a mana bomb was used by kael'thas's forces on the druids there.

When metzen told us we are the bad guys this time round, I can see it. Still, if Jaina survives the attack, will she take her forces to pandaria as a result?

Are you sure it was the Blood Elves of Dalaran that did that? Those were supposed to be Neutral.

I'll give you that. The blood elves use of a mana bomb was kind of unsettling for me to see. It makes me think of back in TBC when a mana bomb was used by kael'thas's forces on the druids there.

When metzen told us we are the bad guys this time round, I can see it. Still, if Jaina survives the attack, will she take her forces to pandaria as a result?
    we know she'll survive because they said she'll be changed forever and she may get whitehaired and bla. she'll probably be arriving at pandaria on 5.1 and I'm willing to bet she'll be garrosh's alliance counterpart in the questlines (which means she's the one who'll go "too far" on the blue side).

personally I'd like to see jaina as a boss fight on siege, but I feel that's not gonna happen because since this expansion is sort of a way for the alliance to feel like they don't lose so much, they should probably refrain from getting jaina as a "boss before garrosh" because the alliance would probably QQ saying that the "alliance boss was weaker".

such a shame

Are you sure it was the Blood Elves of Dalaran that did that?
    I'm.. not saying its anything to do with dalaran, but we know its related to silvermoon, since the elf guy tells us.

I do feel sick thinking about it, its like 'Hey, we blew up theramore, and all the peace Thrall and Jaina worked for, lets have a drink', to which I'd say to the blood elf 'Burn Pixxy!'

Are you sure it was the Blood Elves of Dalaran that did that? Those were supposed to be Neutral.
    the sunreavers aren't neutral, they are horde. they are representatives of the horde within the kirin tor (the kirin tor as a whole are neutral, but they have members who are part of the horde and the alliance).

---------- Post added 2012-06-06 at 07:51 PM ----------

I think the guy was a sunreaver because the way he says "the sunreavers will not be pleased" sound like:

1 - he failed to do something the sunreavers requested him to (maybe they wanted him to steal the focusing iris);
    2 - he is a member of the sunreavers and was being kept as a prisoner by the alliance, so of course they wouldn't be pleased;

at least that was what went through my mind when I was listening to the sound files lol