Poll: Is Jaina's new character something you're looking forward to?

Page 57 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Yeah but after they are done with that I honestly did not expect Cenarius to play nice with the Orcs, not after all what they did to his beloved land, I just find it odd, but blizzard decided he would be fine doing nothing, even tough it is strange given his personality from wc3.
    Well Cenarius is a demi-god
    If the Orcs were offering help to save the world, im pretty sure he will take it no matter what

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Well Cenarius is a demi-god
    If the Orcs were offering help to save the world, im pretty sure he will take it no matter what
    Cenarius is a spiteful ,angry and pretty intolerant Demigod. I understand he accepted the help of the Orcs, but honestly it would have been likely that he would turn on them, after Hijyal is safe, with the shit they are doing to Ashenvale.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cenarius is a spiteful ,angry and pretty intolerant Demigod. I understand he accepted the help of the Orcs, but honestly it would have been likely that he would turn on them, after Hijyal is safe, with the shit they are doing to Ashenvale.
    It seems likely, and it would be awsome to the story, to further the war between the Alliance and the Horde

But something like that seems likely to happen in Ashenvele.
    And I highly doubt Blizz will go back to modify content that was updated so recently

I mean I always thought it would be cool if they had like "heroic mode" Barrens or Ashenvele
    Like a phased zone for maxed level toons that further progresses the story in that area

plus, the old content will still exist for players to see

But the downside would be it woud take away time and resources from other areas

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    It seems likely, and it would be awsome to the story, to further the war between the Alliance and the Horde

But something like that seems likely to happen in Ashenvele.
    And I highly doubt Blizz will go back to modify content that was updated so recently

I mean I always thought it would be cool if they had like "heroic mode" Barrens or Ashenvele
    Like a phased zone for maxed level toons that further progresses the story in that area

plus, the old content will still exist for players to see

But the downside would be it woud take away time and resources from other areas
    It is a wasted opportunity, that much is certain and now they won't touch it for years to come.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    I wonder about that

by the way blizzard sounded when they said garrosh was doing terrible, terrible things under org, I'd think he's going to come up with an empowering method that's at the very least as effective as a fel buff lol
    You know what I think. Remember in Blackrock Depths, Raz Skullcrusher was turned from a normal orc to a hulking one. Whatever the twilight dragon things did in there caused him to become that, without fel magics or blood causing it.

Now seeing the dark shamans under org in RFC, I would guess him having those shamans do the same thing to test subjects, so to Garrosh, because this isn't using fel blood to taint his troops, he's empowering them, and he doesn't see that as a bad thing because theres no demons involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    You know what I think. Remember in Blackrock Depths, Raz Skullcrusher was turned from a normal orc to a hulking one. Whatever the twilight dragon things did in there caused him to become that, without fel magics or blood causing it.

Now seeing the dark shamans under org in RFC, I would guess him having those shamans do the same thing to test subjects, so to Garrosh, because this isn't using fel blood to taint his troops, he's empowering them, and he doesn't see that as a bad thing because theres no demons involved.
    Actually in the Worgen start zone when you blow up the gunship, you have to fight and kill one as well. Garrosh could begin to "mass produce" these Orc abominations since he seems to be the only other one seen outside of Raz in BRC.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2012-06-07 at 11:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorise View Post
    Actually in the Worgen start zone when you blow up the gunship, you have to fight and kill one as well. Garrosh could begin to "mass produce" these Orc abominations since he seems to be the only other one seen outside of Raz in BRC.
    they might well tie in together then.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorise View Post
    It has to be a bit more than that, I mean some orcs might actually want to be turned into such weapons. It should be something that is incredibly disgraceful in orc society aside from playing with fel power.

15+ Year Old Account
    I hate Horde. Jaina now hates Horde.

We have a lot in common. We should go out.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post

You hate all the horde.. really?

I don't like the alliance overall but theres aspects in the alliance I like, like the draenei, and the dwarves and there drinking habits.

The Alliance had recently some interesting changes, Moira for example is amazing. Jaina has been pushed over the edge, Varian will calm down I wonder how all of that will play out in MoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Alliance had recently some interesting changes, Moira for example is amazing. Jaina has been pushed over the edge, Varian will calm down I wonder how all of that will play out in MoP.
    also Anduin, I like where the kid is going, also his friendship with Baine and how they ties to Sunwalker Dezco.

also Anduin, I like where the kid is going, also his friendship with Baine and how they ties to Sunwalker Dezco.
    Well he didn't really change though did he ? ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    Well he didn't really change though did he ? ;P
    He stopped sitting around doing nothing, now he's out there getting his princely hands dirty. Good for him I say.
    Although I give it till the first major patch when so many will begin there moronic tirade of 'Urrrhhh Anduins a Mary Sue now!' -_-

He stopped sitting around doing nothing, now he's out there getting his princely hands dirty. Good for him I say.
    Although I give it till the first major patch when so many will begin there moronic tirade of 'Urrrhhh Anduins a Mary Sue now!' -_-
    Also I can hardly wait to work with Wrathion, they guy seems to be real nice gray character.

His irration speech is also priceless ;P

Did you hear what happened to the rest of the Black Dragonflight?
    I had them killed, all of them...
    ...and they were family.
    So, if I were you, I would carefully consider your decision to continue poking me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also I can hardly wait to work with Wrathion, they guy seems to be real nice gray character.

...and they were family.
    So, if I were you, I would carefully consider your decision to continue poking me.
    He's awesome. I didn't know what to make of him and his funny hat at first, but hearing his voice cards just made it all worth while.

...and they were family.

O_O dayum.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll give Jaina back to being neutral if Malfurion actually goes full on Alliance like he should now that the world is safe from Ragnaros & DW.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

15+ Year Old Account
    You hate all the horde.. really?

I don't like the alliance overall but theres aspects in the alliance I like, like the draenei, and the dwarves and there drinking habits.
    I should rephrase. I hate Horde (players). In terms of story, I have no issue with any race or faction. In terms of who I deal with when I'm playing the game, yes, I hate Horde. ALL of them.

Even if I were to judge by just forum posters, I hate most Horde.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

10+ Year Old Account
    I should rephrase. I hate Horde (players). In terms of story, I have no issue with any race or faction. In terms of who I deal with when I'm playing the game, yes, I hate Horde. ALL of them.

Even if I were to judge by just forum posters, I hate most Horde.
    I do too. I go out of my way to harm and harass Horde players on my realm killing with impunity. To other Alliance players I'm genuinely a great guy and will go out of my way to help people in game.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect