Poll: Is Jaina's new character something you're looking forward to?

Page 49 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire Arthur-the-exalted's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    But the blood elves did not loose their grey touch, man am I glad for that, otherwise they wouldn't have given a manabomb to garrosh so he could nuke Theramore.

---------- Post added 2012-06-06 at 04:31 PM ----------

No it would imbalance pvp, since many crowd controll elemnts wouldn't work on them.
    lol one can argue it is already kind of imbalanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur-the-exalted View Post
    lol one can argue it is already kind of imbalanced.
    And you want to upset its balance even more?^^

Stood in the Fire Arthur-the-exalted's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    And you want to upset its balance even more?^^
    ya, but I have to say in mists my pally is feeling really nice in pvp, i dont have that..."oh look an ice mage...fuckkkkkkk" feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur-the-exalted View Post
    woot woot!! he is a question that bothers me....if forsaken are undead...why are they classified as humanoid and cant be turned by my turn evil???? this made me rage in wow when i first tried it in pvp..but then i grew happy when it worked on demon warlocks when the transformed...then raged again when they took it away...but was happy again when I could do it to dks under lichborn lol
    I think they actually were considered undead at some point, but it was changed for gameplay reasons. They also used to "remember common" instead of speak Gutterspeak and could communicate with Alliance players.
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.

But the blood elves did not loose their grey touch, man am I glad for that, otherwise they wouldn't have given a manabomb to garrosh so he could nuke Theramore.

---------- Post added 2012-06-06 at 04:31 PM ----------

No it would imbalance pvp, since many crowd controll elemnts wouldn't work on them.

I'd hate to be the Sunreavers when Vereesa hears about it though.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    Vereesa is a ranger sunreavers are mages I wouldn't want to pick a fight if I were Vereesa given her history, losing her weapon and becoming useless baggage, she wouldn't last a few seconds.

I mean what did she ever really accomplish on her own?

She never was a real good ranger, hell she barely became one, all that is special about her is she is the sister of Alleria and Sylvanas and she spawned abberations by the name of Galdarin and Giramar, god I can't stand half elves.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2012-06-06 at 06:22 PM.

why do you think the sunreavers would be afraid of vereesa?

by the end of the day, while kind of cowardly, the horde bombing an alliance city was just an act of war between 2 factions that were at war with each other. if he is to mantain his neutrality rhonin can't do anything about it. and without her husband's support, I don't think there's much vereesa can do.

at worse, she'll join the alliance on their fights against the horde outside dalaran.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post

by the end of the day, while kind of cowardly, the horde bombing an alliance city was just an act of war between 2 factions that were at war with each other. if he is to mantain his neutrality rhonin can't do anything about it. and without her husband's support, I don't think there's much vereesa can do.

at worse, she'll join the alliance on their fights against the horde outside dalaran.
    Not to mention it was the Kirin Tor who wanted the blood elves in Dalaran once more, not the other way around.

Rhonin might be all about neutrality but Veressa made her stance quite clear by forming the Silver Covenant and he did nothing to change it. Kinda indicates just who wears the pants in relationship doesn't it .

As for Neutrality, neutrality only lasts as long as nothing affects you directly. Then tunes change very quickly. The only person that might be different is Velen, due ot the fact that he has visions of the future. I don't doubt that a part of him held considerable rage for what the orcs and then the Blood Elves did to his people, but since he has an idea of what could happen in the future if he gave in to that rage he tones it down.

---------- Post added 2012-06-06 at 05:52 PM ----------

Vereesa is a ranger sunreavers are mages I wouldn't want to pick a fight if I were Vereesa given her history, losing her weapon and becoming useless baggage, she wouldn't last a few seconds.

I mean what did she ever really accomplish on her own?

She never was a real good ranger, hell she barely became one, all that is special about her is she is the sister of Alleria and Sylvanas and she spawned abberations by the name of Galadrin and Giramar, god I can't stand half elves.

I suppose you have some lore to back up your claim to her inadequacies? Or is this just a bias since she first appeared in a Knaak book? Let's not forget that to someone who's first exposure to Tyrande was Wolfheart, she'd appear to be utterly useless as well.
    Last edited by RyanEX; 2012-06-06 at 05:54 PM.
    STRESS

Rhonin might be all about neutrality but Veressa made her stance quite clear by forming the Silver Covenant and he did nothing to change it. Kinda indicates just who wears the pants in relationship doesn't it .
    Yeah Rhonin wears the pants otherwise he would agree with her ;P

Aethas is still a member of the six, if Rhonin does not want a civil war in Dalaran he will keep his mouth shut, not to mention he would risk a direct confrontaion with Silvermoon, which would turn out really bad for Dalaran. Though Rommath would most likely giggle with glee having the chance to reduce Dalaran to rubble once more.

Deleted

Well she can consider this an act ending the peace between the Sunreavers and the Silver covenant. Appropriate action would be to launch an immediate assault on the sunreaver compound. Let those fel elves pay for the crimes against Theramore.

As for Neutrality, neutrality only lasts as long as nothing affects you directly. Then tunes change very quickly. The only person that might be different is Velen, due ot the fact that he has visions of the future. I don't doubt that a part of him held considerable rage for what the orcs and then the Blood Elves did to his people, but since he has an idea of what could happen in the future if he gave in to that rage he tones it down.
    you didn't get what I mean. even if she's alliance, she can't do much. the sunreavers are dalaran citizens as much as the silver covenant and she can't just start a civil war within her husband's neutral city. so the sunreavers in dalaran are safe. you should also remember that there are 9 blood elves for every remaining high elf, so attacking silvermoon by herself would be rather stupid.

the very worst she could do to the horde would be to join the alliance forces in the war.

but I wouldn't do that if I were her. do remember she's a mother now.

I suppose you have some lore to back up your claim to her inadequacies? Or is this just a bias since she first appeared in a Knaak book? Let's not forget that to someone who's first exposure to Tyrande was Wolfheart, she'd appear to be utterly useless as well.
    She only appeared in Knaak books and sorry she always became the damsel in distress, it was stated in day of the dragon she nearly screwed up becoming a ranger. I have no respect whatsoever for her, all she ever did was walking by Rhonin redhairs side looking pretty.
    Her role in world of warcraft is to spew her hatred towards her own people, even though that tunes down during cata.

And of course bearing Half elves, as her beloved husband traveled through time to teach Illidan magic.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2012-06-06 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaskaleh View Post
    Well she can consider this an act ending the peace between the Sunreavers and the Silver covenant. Appropriate action would be to launch an immediate assault on the sunreaver compound. Let those fel elves pay for the crimes against Theramore.
    of course.

"I'm gonna bomb half of hubby's city, but I doubt he's gonna notice anyway teehee "

no.

if she's gonna take any course of action, it won't be like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaskaleh View Post
    If she does take this route of action Dalaran will be most likely reduced to a pile of rubble, since Lor'themar would unleash Rommath and all of Silvermoon magister on them, which would mean the end plain and simple.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2012-06-06 at 06:27 PM.

If she does take this route of action Dalaran will be most likely reduced to a pile of rubble, since Lor'themar would unleash Rommath and all of Silvermoon magister on them, which would mean the end plain and simple.

You seem to be forgetting the other four members of the Dalaran Council which includes Rhonin, and when push comes to shove I doubt he'd let anyone kill his wife, and that the bulk of Dalaran is mostly human and HIGH elf since the Sunreavers are a new group.

But again this is off topic.

How about we try and figure out how they're going to figure out they're going to write the Alliance into helping the Horde as opposed to taking this chance to eradicate them.
    STRESS

You seem to be forgetting the other four members of the Dalaran Council which includes Rhonin, and when push comes to shove I doubt he'd let anyone kill his wife, and that the bulk of Dalaran is mostly human and HIGH elf since the Sunreavers are a new group.
    It does not change the fact that Dalaran can't stand against the entirety of Silvermoon, they are the better mages through Rommath teachings and the knowledge they gained through their ruthless methods, they might be able to expel the Sunreavers but Dalaran would be doomed. Silvermoon only offers token support to the Horde now, but if they focus their entire armies on Dalaran it won't last long.

The damage the sunreavers would leave alone, before being expelled, would be extensive.

How about we try and figure out how they're going to figure out they're going to write the Alliance into helping the Horde as opposed to taking this chance to eradicate them.
    Since they most likely would be unable the wipe them out I mean the high elves did beat the Amani during their first confrontation, but they recovered and struck back with such ferocity, they were forced to ally with the humans. It would be along those lines live and let live.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2012-06-06 at 06:45 PM.

Deleted
    I remember back in the days, when this was about jaina being angry, then is it fair or not, then a bit of varian, garrosh, hordes vs alliance, but HOW THE HELL did it end up with humens vs undeads, everyone vs undeads, and not light vs darkness. I freaking love you guys on mmo-champion^^

But OT, i am looking forward to it, i love jaina's story, how she will do anything for peace, her insane father killed the "good orcs" for no reason, so she helped to kill him, The battle of undeadcity, where she teleport the alliance away for that battle would not do any one good. And now, everything she stands for is litterly being destroyed, and for those who have seen the conversation, when the orc say i spit on you while you beg for mercy, that was her last value, mercy for all life.
    I am looking SO MUCH forward to the upcomming book, it will be amazing

Excuse me but at the moment the Dalaran Mages are now the most powerful in Azeroth.
    They have done most of the work against Malygos and his Blue Dragonflight.
    Don't overestimate Silvermoon.They are nothing really compared to Malygos and his Dragonflight.
    Can we please get back on topic? We all started talking of what the Forsaken or the Blood Elves can do.
    Could we really please stop this.
    Them alone are really nothing.
    Can we now get back on topic? Jaina is the topic here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mails-Prowers View Post
    Excuse me but at the moment the Dalaran Mages are now the most powerful in Azeroth.
    They have done most of the work against Malygos and his Blue Dragonflight.
    Don't overestimate Silvermoon.They are nothing really compared to Malygos and his Dragonflight.
    Can we please get back on topic? We all started talking of what the Forsaken or the Blood Elves can do.
    Could we really please stop this.
    Them alone are really nothing.
    Can we now get back on topic? Jaina is the topic here.
    We could but Dalaran simply isn't the strongest magical Kingdom, never has been.

Indeed they fought Malygos and his flight but they did it hardly alone, have you read the shadow of the sun in order to fight the blue Dragon flight they once more seek the aid of the elves of Quel'thalas. You are gravely underestimating Silvermoon, every blood elf can siphon arcane enrgies from any living being, this alone gives them the edge over Dalaran mages, not to mention they know everything over Dalaran and they are once more sunwell empowered, which contains not only arcane energies ,but holy as well. All they have to do is hold a part of the city long enough to get a manabomb in place and then set it off and dalaran is history.

So now we can get this on topic once more

Jaina will get a hold of herself in time and depending on who talks to her it will either go smoothly or will take quite some time.