Poll: Is Jaina's new character something you're looking forward to?

Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    I said this before, we don't know yet what is happening in Ragefire Chasm and how is connected to Garrosh. In Cata beta, the Horde Airship in Gilneas also had a Fel Orc model on it, until they changed it to a Green model of Fel Orc.

As we stand, Garrosh abhors all fel-related things.
    that was because back than the only "dire orc" texture was bloodboil's. however normal orcs exist already, why would they use fel orcs as placeholders? unless they're planning on creating a new type of corrupted orc.

if they're doing so, I hope it's yellow orcs. I hate yellow and I hate orcs, so it'll be nice to see them together

but please, anything but purple orcs cause purple is my favorite color
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    The horde is nothing without the forsaken & their threat of plague bombing. Mearly a collection of broken peoples & nomatic tribes that could be wiped clean if the Alliance as a whole wanted to.
    I doubt it Undercity would still be Intact they would have to deal with the plague, Silvermoon has manabombs and with the Sunwell restored, they might be able to shield the city, like they did during the second war not even dragons were able penetrate it, the trolls would fight for every last rock on their isles, Thunderbluff is difficult to invade and the tauren will fight with everything they have. Sure the Alliance would win, but they would be unable to wipe the other races out and their military power would be crippled for years to come. The troll wars should attest that defeating an enemy doesn't neccesarily mean they won't be back stronger than ever.

It is the same reason the horde will never be able to beat the Alliance entirely for some time maybe, but never entirely.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2012-06-07 at 01:59 PM. Reason: typo XD

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Silvermoon has manbombs and with the Sunwell restored, they might be able to shield the city, like they did during the second war not even dragons were able penetrate it
    sorry, I know it's just a minor typo but I couldn't help it but to ROFL while I imagined the BEs releasing a bomb that explodes and releases a multitude of naked men at their foes lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    sorry, I know it's just a minor typo but I couldn't help it but to ROFL while I imagined the BEs releasing a bomb that explodes and releases a multitude of naked men at their foes lol
    If there were one race in WoW to do such a thing it would be the BEs. Shit, they'd drop that bomb on themselves and have a party.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    It reminds of the orc catapult in the first warhammer trailer XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JglnSrfJtyQ

Thrall never called her back, then he hooked up with Aggra.

She's gonna get revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Magjee View Post
    Thrall never called her back, then he hooked up with Aggra.

She's gonna get revenge.
    So basicially

Hell has no fury like a woman scorned. Right?

I think she has every right to be angry she helped this horde kill her father in the name of peace, she teleported Alliance forces out of Undercity in the name of peace, and now Garrosh McAngryface gets promoted and in the name of "honor of the horde!" goes and burns Theramore a city filled with human who fought alongside thralls forces in the battle of Hyjal.

Seriously how long can you remain peaceful in hopes of giving your people a better future when your people are being butchered in some false sense of honor?

She has every right to hate the horde until the horde shows her reasons to trust it again.
    The world was just as bad when you were young as it is today. You only see it now because of your age.

So basicially

Hell has no fury like a woman scorned. Right?

Really wondering if I can reports posts like Mags as trolling. I mean, if I get reported for being sarcastic I don't see why not.

Either way, I'm wondering how they're going to write up the orcish split since all through Cata we get the feeling that the overwhelming orcish opinion is behind Garrosh with only a few holdouts. So what will Garrosh do to make orcs change their mind.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    Really wondering if I can reports posts like Mags as trolling. I mean, if I get reported for being sarcastic I don't see why not.

Either way, I'm wondering how they're going to write up the orcish split since all through Cata we get the feeling that the overwhelming orcish opinion is behind Garrosh with only a few holdouts. So what will Garrosh do to make orcs change their mind.
    You could, but if you try hard enough you could take almost any post apart if you try, but most of the time i consider it a waste of time unless it is really bad trolling.

It will most likely be related to his experiments, some young orcs might catch wind of it, it would start out as a rumour, which garrosh would try to quench through force, slowy loosing sympathy among his poeple until enough of them are ready to revolt. While the most loyal ones, probably many Northrend veterans will dismiss it seeing it as neccessary, thus creating a rift in orcish society.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post

Meh trolling has such an incredibly broad definition, basically anything in any tone can be considered trolling by someone somewhere
    Garrosh does maintain popularity among the orcs because of his agressive stance, yet maintains his almost fanatical sense of honor

For the Horde to risk thousands of lives, and the very existance of the Horde itself, they are gonna need a pretty good god dam reason to start a massive civil war
    Really hope Blizzard gives a good and convincing reason, mostly cause I like Garrosh an am sad to see him take a dark path =(

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Really hope Blizzard gives a good and convincing reason, mostly cause I like Garrosh an am sad to see him take a dark path =(
    Garrosh had potential, but it became obvious they would kill him off, his fanbase did not grew as much as they expected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh had potential, but it became obvious they would kill him off, his fanbase did not grew as much as they expected.
    Fanbases shouldn't be held on a character whos purpose is to cause war and strife, and then have them cry about it when we have to end him. You picked a bad one, thats why your pie tastes so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Fanbases shouldn't be held on a character whos purpose is to cause war and strife, and then have them cry about it when we have to end him. You picked a bad one, thats why your pie tastes so bad.
    My favorite character is still alive, since they won't touch him, which I am grateful for considering their certain lore developments though there are already hints, the he might be replaced with Halduron.

What can I say I like characters, who are willing to sacrifice their own morals for their people.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Varian was a character to increase the tensions between the factions, similar to Garrosh
    Yet it seems Varian will be going down a differant path

I didnt pick a bad character, I just picked the wrong character

and why should people not be able to love war and strife?
    It makes a story more interesting and compelling, and downright awsome

Varian was a character to increase the tensions between the factions, similar to Garrosh
    Yet it seems Varian will be going down a differant path

I didnt pick a bad character, I just picked the wrong character
    Since the Aliiance was contantly beaten down, they couldn't jut kill the recently returned King of Stormwind.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Since the Aliiance was contantly beaten down, they couldn't jut kill the recently returned King of Stormwind.
    but they can (maybe) kill the long-lost son of an orc legend?
    Who has recnetly joined and embraced the Horde? Maybe a lil too enthusiastically

Who has recnetly joined and embraced the Horde? Maybe a lil too enthusiastically
    They just made him the very essence of his father, great ambitions terrible executed, which nearly damned his people.

10+ Year Old Account
    He was embraced by the orcs, ones who thought grom was a legend, and so blindly followed him because he opened the door to satisfy there bloodlust. Now, they are going to either fight against him or defend him to the death.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    They just made him the very essence of his father, great ambitions terrible executed, which nearly damned his people.
    Yeah.
    Varian and Garrosh both had good and bad potential.
    They both had the potnetial to become great leaders, or become obssesed with war

It just makes me sad they decided to take Garrosh down the latter path