Two men shot over kook-aid making argument

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...-over-kool-aid

And the worst part? They did not even hit each other, they hit two bystanders with the gunfire. Also, as soon as I heard about the story I assumed it was Detroit, that place is terrifying.

(Insert racist joke here)
    (Insert drinking the kool-aid and any variation of that metaphor there-of)

Anyways,there needs to be more fights on how kool-aid is made, too many make it too sugary or too watery

Kool-aid is serious business. No seriously, the bullets they fired were more expensive then the damn kool-aid packet, wtf is wrong with people.

Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    (Insert racist joke here)
    (Insert drinking the kool-aid and any variation of that metaphor there-of)

Anyways,there needs to be more fights on how kool-aid is made, too many make it too sugary or too watery
    I like mine to be less on the kool-aid powder, then I add regular white sugar! (Please dont shoot me)

And I dont see the racist part, I dont even know if the people arguing were white black or zombies for all I know :P

"No, damn it, you use TWO SCOOPS of sugar, not one! Do you want this stuff to taste like water?!"

"Hey, I'm watching my weight! You'd better get off my back or I'll start shooting bystanders"

"do it o_O I freaking dare you"

That's definitely how it went down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    "No, damn it, you use TWO SCOOPS of sugar, not one! Do you want this stuff to taste like water?!"

"Hey, I'm watching my weight! You'd better get off my back or I'll start shooting bystanders"

I was hoping for a hollywood style diving two-gun barking shootout with one guy trying to reach the sugar to add more and the other trying to prevent him... The Ultimate Game of Sabotage!

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post

"you dont think I am man enough to shoot these people watching us argue over kool-aid? YOU DONT????"

10+ Year Old Account
    2 Packets of the same flavor (certain combinations are allowed i.e. red and yellow)
    2 cups of whitest sugar you can find, none of that Splenda stuff
    1 gallon of water

Diabetes edition

Same amount of water and packets but use hot water and 3 cups or sugar.

but they've seen worse

I remember driving to Detroit, eating at a Mcdonalds, and being fascinated by a hole with cracks in a window surrounding the play area. Driving around the city, I noticed ALL of the stores and restaurants had their employees take orders from behind large barricades. Then it hit me and I drove the fuck home.

You can claim torture, starvation and disease would be one of the worst ways to go, but getting shot because two assholes were fighting over Kool Aid with guns would be the stupidest thing in the world to die from.

Was trying to find an article I read recently about how the homicide rate in Detroit is up by like 20-something percent (obviously not exact, might even be in the 30% range) over the past year, which is still higher than just about anywhere else. Sadly I can't find the article to recall the supposes details. MSNBC likes to turn and burn stories for max profit.

But I guess the only thing Sci-fi related to come true in the near future will probably be Robocop. That or Delta City. Or both. And the rest of us will be left scratching our heads going "Wha....?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuukon View Post
    Was trying to find an article I read recently about how the homicide rate in Detroit is up by like 20-something percent (obviously not exact, might even be in the 30% range) over the past year, which is still higher than just about anywhere else. Sadly I can't find the article to recall the supposes details. MSNBC likes to turn and burn stories for max profit.

But I guess the only thing Sci-fi related to come true in the near future will probably be Robocop. That or Delta City. Or both. And the rest of us will be left scratching our heads going "Wha....?"
    I have a lot of relatives from Detroit. Its always been a crime infested city. My grandma used to tell me stories about this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil's_Night

Detroit is America's hell hole. Some rather pretend it doesn't exist since it appears to be fairly contained.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    2 Packets of the same flavor (certain combinations are allowed i.e. red and yellow)
    2 cups of whitest sugar you can find, none of that Splenda stuff
    1 gallon of water

Diabetes edition

Same amount of water and packets but use hot water and 3 cups or sugar.
    Good god, please do not tell me you would actually drink that?

Sometimes it is rather hard not to feel bleak when thinking about the future of humanity-- let alone the state of the nation now.

10+ Year Old Account
    This seems oddly relevant...

You poor the mix in a fucking pitcher of water.

@_@

kook-aid huh? That's what them religious cults drink.