Lightbulb good upgrade build ?

i'm upgrading my pc and i might buy these components:

- ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3
    - Intel Core i5 2500K
    - Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

I still have 16 ram in my "old" pc the Vengeance LP of corsair,my SSD (corsair) and the ATI 6870.

Is this a decent upgrade build ? And how much should my power supply be ?

Deleted
    What are you upgrading from?

To answer your question: yes. I'd personally go with a different cooler but the CM Hyper is a great budget alternative and a good tower cooler. The Z68 Extreme3 is a well recommended motherboard that's very popular due to it's feature set in relation to the price. The 2500k has been the go-to gaming CPU of the last year and continues to be a potent choice - especially if you like to overclock - even with the 3570k on the market (which is only marginally faster).

I couls switch that cooler with the Scythe Mugen 3 Rev. B
    but i'm not sure if it might fit in my case, my case is actually the oldest "component" of my pc. The case is a Antec Performance II SX1040

Btw i'm upgrading from a AMD athlon II x4 640 (3.00ghz)

Deleted
    Get the NH-D14, i have my 2500k at 4.4GHz and have the fans on my D14 undervolted, the temps never rise above 63c. And personally i'd never buy ASRock, get a Gigabyte, MSI or ASUS mobo.

Deleted
    I was running a NH-C12P SE14 for a good year. Good cooler and not too tall. I can recommend it. The NH-C14 might also be of interest, it cools better but is more expensive.

I've been running my NH-U12P SE2 for a couple of weeks now, keeps my cpu nice and cool and isn't loud, even without the resistor adaptors.