Deleted

Roskilde Festival

One month from now one of my favourite festivals will take place again: Roskilde Festival! 10 days of fun, beer and music!

For the first time I'm flying over to Copenhagen instead of traveling by car.

Line-up:
    BJÖRK (ISL) BON IVER (US) THE CURE (UK) MEW (DK) THE ROOTS (US) BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN & THE E STREET BAND (US) JACK WHITE (US)
    AMADOU & MARIAM (MALI) APPARATJIK (INT) BEHEMOTH (PL) RUBÉN BLADES (PAN) THE CULT (UK) DR. JOHN and THE LOWER 911 feat. JON CLEARY (US) SIVERT HØYEM (N) PAUL KALKBRENNER (DE) ALISON KRAUSS & UNION STATION feat. JERRY DOUGLAS (US) M83 (FR) MAC MILLER (US) MACHINE HEAD (US) MAGTENS KORRIDORER (DK) MALK DE KOIJN (DK) JANELLE MONÁE (US) NASUM (S) LEE RANALDO (US) REFUSED (S) SANTIGOLD (US) THE SHINS (US) SPLEEN UNITED (DK) LARS WINNERBÄCK (S) WIZ KHALIFA (US)

120 DAYS (N) THE ABYSSINIANS (JAM) ADDISON GROOVE (UK) AFRICA HITECH (UK) ALABAMA SHAKES (US) THE ALAEV FAMILY (ISR/TJ) SAM AMIDON (US) AMSTERDANCE feat. JESSE VOORN, DENNIS CHRISTOPHER and SAM O’NEALL (NL) ANALOGIK (DK) ARAABMUZIK (US) ARS NOVA (DK) A$AP ROCKY (US) BALOJI (CD) BARONESS (US) THE BARONS OF TANG (AUS) BELLOWHEAD (UK) BERNHOFT (N) BIG K.R.I.T. (US) BLITZ THE AMBASSADOR (GHA) BLONDES (US) BOMBA ESTÉREO (COL) BOWERBIRDS (US) JAKOB BRO (DK) CEREBRAL BALLZY (US) DJ MILES CLERET (UK) CLOCK OPERA (UK) COLD SPECKS (CAN) COMMIX (UK) CONJUNTO ANGOLA 70 (AGO) COPENHAGEN COLLABORATION (DK) CRIOLO (BRA) MIKAL CRONIN (US) CROWBAR (US) DALGLISH (US) DAUGHTER (UK) DEAD SKELETONS (ISL) DEVILDRIVER (US) DJANGO DJANGO (UK) DOMINIQUE YOUNG UNIQUE (US) DRY THE RIVER (UK) EL PARAISO presents CAUSA SUI, EL PARAISO ENSEMBLE and PAPIR (DK) ELEKTRO GUZZI (A) EVIDENCE (US) FIRST AID KIT (S) NILS FRAHM (DE) LES FRERES SMITH (FR) FRIENDLY FIRES (UK) GIRAFFAGE (US) GRIEVES & BUDO (US) GURRUMUL (AUS) H2O (US) HAMADCHA SUFI TARIQA of ESSAOUIRA (MAR) HANK3 (US) JULIA HOLTER (US) HOSPITALITY (US) I GOT YOU ON TAPE (DK) JONATHAN JOHANSSON (S) JUPITER & OKWESS INTERNATIONAL (CD) KELLERMENSCH (DK) KORALLREVEN (S) KRIGET (S) LARSEN & FURIOUS JANE (DK) LITURGY (US) THE LOW ANTHEM (US) MACKLEMORE AND RYAN LEWIS (US) MAJOVCI GROUP (MKD) MARTYN (NL) THE MEGAPHONIC THRIFT (N) MODESELEKTOR (DE) R. STEVIE MOORE (US)

MOHAMMAD REZA MORTAZAVI (IRN) MUTINY ON THE BOUNTY (LUX) NIKI & THE DOVE (S) OF THE WAND AND THE MOON (DK) ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER (US) ORQUESTA TÍPICA FERNÁNDEZ FIERRO (ARG) OWINY SIGOMA BAND (UK/KEN) PENGUIN PRISON (US) PERFUME GENIUS (US) CELSO PIÑA (MEX) KIMMO POHJONEN / SAMULI KOSMINEN and PROTON STRING QUARTET (FIN) PRETTY LIGHTS (US) PUNCH BROTHERS (US) RANGLEKLODS (DK) RED FANG (US) ROCKWELL (UK) ROVER (FR) ROYCE DA 5’9” (US) SAGE FRANCIS (US) SHLOHMO (US) SON PALENQUE (COL) SPECKTORS (DK) SPECTOR (UK) SPOEK MATHAMBO (ZA) STAFF BENDA BILILI (CD) DJ STATIC w/ TEMU, BLOOD SWEAT DRUM+BASS and GUESTS (DK) SUICIDE SILENCE (US) TALK NORMAL (US) JØRGEN TELLER & THE EMPTY STAIRS feat. LAZARA (DK/BEL) TER HAAR (DE) TERAKAFT (MALI) TODAY IS THE DAY (US) THE TODDLA T SOUND (UK) TOUCHY MOB (DE) BOUBACAR TRAORÉ (MALI) TRASH TALK (US) TUNE-YARDS (US) THE VACCINES (UK) MAÏA VIDAL (FR) WARBRINGER (US) DANYEL WARO (REU) WEEDEATER (US) YELAWOLF (US)

PAVILION JUNIOR

THE BEARDY DURFS (DK) BÄDDAT FÖR TRUBBEL (S) CEREKLOTH (DK) DANGERS OF THE SEA (DK) DEATHCRUSH (N) DIG & MIG (DK) THE ECHO VAMPER (DK) FRENCH FILMS (FIN) GIRLSEEKER (DK) GOVERNOR OF ALASKA (DK) HELSINKI POETRY (DK) ICONA POP (S) INDIANS (DK) DAWDA JOBARTEH (GAM/DK) KLUMBEN & RASKE PENGE (DK) LINKOBAN (DK) NELSON CAN (DK) REDWOOD HILL (DK) RUM 37 (DK) MATHILDE SAVERY (DK) SHINY DARKLY (DK) SLOWOLF (DK) TEAM ME (N) ULIGE NUMRE (DK)

APOLLO COUNTDOWN

ADRIAN LUX (S) BEASTIE RESPOND (DK) COPENHEAVY (DK) ELOQ (DK) F.O.O.L. (S) THE FREDERIK (DK) FRITJOF & PIKANEN (S) GHOSTIGITAL (ISL) KESI (DK) KHALAZER (DK) SANDRA KOLSTAD (N) KÚRA (ISL/DK) MASH UP INTERNATIONAL (S) NORTHERN STRUCTURES (DK) SLENG (DK) SPRUTBASS (N) JULIUS SYLVEST (DK) SOFFIE VIEMOSE (DK) VAAGSBYGD HANDY (N) WAR FOR YOUTH (DK/S)
    Any other MMO-C'ers who are attending? If yes, are you already there at the campsite from the first day or only to visit the festival during the music acts?

High Overlord Ultraviolet Harmonies's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The lineup is too weak to motivate going there this year. I've been two years in a row. Good times.

Deleted
    If I go will I be a viking?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraviolet Harmonies View Post
    The lineup is too weak to motivate going there this year. I've been two years in a row. Good times.
    I have to go with this. Last years line-up was horrible aswell (I went) and this year looks just as weak sadly. I'm getting to old to just sit in the camps drinking beer and playing beer bowling all day aswell.
    Last edited by mmocff76f9a79b; 2012-06-01 at 04:34 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraviolet Harmonies View Post
    True, the line up is pretty weak but overal I enjoy the RF campsite more then I enjoy campsites at other festivals. And for some reason most festivals have a weak line up this year... :/

Havn't been in several years but it used to be awesome fun when I did, been 3 times, highly recommended, Roskilde and Tomorrowland in Belgium are the two best Festivals I've been to I think... as far as several-day-festivals go at least.

And yeah, festivals is just as much about the campsite and the camp parties as the music, I've missed lots of great bands and artists because I had so much fun at the camps

ps. I'm also too old to feel like living in dirty tents, prefer the comfort of my home and we got several good festivals here in my city.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2012-06-01 at 04:34 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Bwaarg View Post
    If I go will I be a viking?
    No - only we are vikings!

Anyway - i'd like to go but i dont really have money to spend as i might be going to university and moving out as a result sooooo...
    Also i hear the line up this year is bullocks

15+ Year Old Account
    DANISH ARE DANGEROUS!! DONT GO THERE (but if you do invite me as well, I live in Sweden and want a ride.)
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have fun! Hope you enjoy it.