Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Welcome to the internet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Isn't that only because 9 out of 10 players are men?
    Take a look at any mixed sport, look at how Christopher Dean treated Jane Torville ON CAMERA some men just don't think. One of my mum's babninton partner's is an another example. Then there was the same old dickhead who used to bring everyone down when I used raid in my WoW days. Testosterone turns some men into asshats, it's not an excuse to behave like a dick.

Deleted
    Lol has the worst community ever. Maybe its becouse it's so popular among young internet trolls and free ? Dunno.

Deleted
    People blame out of frustrastion, which comes from their competitive nature. However, it doesn't benefit anyone. Best policy is to always blame yourself and ask how you can become better.

Because most people don't know how to prove them wrong so it's easy to feel better about yourself by blaming others.

Deleted
    People expect other people to play like them - this is coincidentally often what also breeds the heroic vs casual discussions.

I actually read something rather interesting a while back... It was on one of the popular tech / gadget / gaming websites, I don't remember which though.

It was a study that found that people who are bad at something, aren't able to see it themselves. Of course, some people can, but they seem to not rage or blame others. The majority can not, though.

So if someone's bad at LoL, they are unable to see it and thus they conclude it's their teammates' fault. That's one of the reasons why.. Maybe even the main reason?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Why do people blame so much? People are people, They want any excuse for something but themself.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone is just so paranoid that whenever things are going wrong, it's someone else' fault. The League community just loves to blame other people when their team is losing. It's a lot easier to just say it was X's fault we're losing/lost already than try to work around the problem. People generally don't like to take responsibility on the internet since there's no reason not to.

PS There is no ELO Hell, people will blame you for losses regardless of what rating you are. There will be afk's and there will be dickheads. The only difference is the quality of the average player improves as you get higher rated. Unfortunately, their attitudes don't improve at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    they dont want to feel bad about themselves so they blame others

10+ Year Old Account
    The short answer is... they themselves are bad.

(1) They are in the same elo (regardless of how many wins) according to matchmaking they are at the same level
    (2) Much easier to blame others than own up and take responsibility
    (3) They are bad, bad player will ALWAYS blame other people
    (4) Will not adapt to how team is playing, regardless of how many deaths, whether you are defensive or aggressive player, they will always play the same way and never make adjustments

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    So my problem is why do people blame so much because it just ruins the synergy of a team and I just can't grasp the fact that they are so idiotic sometimes and don't even get me started on jungling.
    Ended up having such an "argument" mid-game when 2-3 of the team was doing terrible. An Alistar with 12 deaths (which, admittedly, isn't doing well) kept getting yelled at by the rest of the team for "being so bad." When it's pretty obvious that our whole team was just being out-played, and the Alistar said as much. It's worth noting, of course, that Alistar had about the same number of assists (a little bit more than that).

I made sure to sarcastically remark that nobody ever plays better than other players - there's only bads.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.