Reguarding the DC issue

First thing first, I really love Diablo and I think Blizzard have done a great job creating this awesome game.

However, there is a big issue that has plagued me multiply times. The DC issue.
    Whenever someone Disconnect (not clicking leave game or exiting Diablo 3 "the right way") you are automatically thrown out of the game, even if you're playing single player, and therefore you will miss out on alot of time (if playing single player, because you have to redo everything) or alot of experience and loot (if you're playing multiplayer, because sure you can just reconnect fast but you still miss some loot and experience).

I think Blizzard really has to do something about this, especially in single player where you have to restart the dungeron or "forest" or whatever, even though you're back in the game within 30sec. In multiplayer, meh sure it would be great if they would do something about this but it's fine because you won't have to redo the dungeron, you will just miss out on loot/exp, and the people you're playing with can continue on like nothing happend because the mobs will become nerfed.

What do you think? Is this something they have to fix? Or should this issue remaing unsolved?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is one thing that just made me to stop playing quickly after i get to a point where its so hard to beat something and finally i pass it to DC.

Quote Originally Posted by MuskiER View Post
    This is one thing that just made me to stop playing quickly after i get to a point where its so hard to beat something and finally i pass it to DC.
    I agree - they really have to do something about this..

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you guys EU or NA? I have not had any issues with random DC, at least not enough to be highly frustrating.

Have not had a random DC yet. The times I did DC were due to servers going down with a nice warning though. If you are having lots of issues with this, perhaps contact your ISP is the problem is more than likely on your end, not Blizzards as there a millions of others not having problems. Usually, when there are a lot of people with issues, it turns out that they are all using the same ISP or all their ISP share a particular router point that is interfering with the connection.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wait the DC issue was guarded before? Did they stop guarding it? I guess that's why it needs to be re-guarded?

Sorry, stupid joke... I just couldn't resist.