10+ Year Old Account

Problem posting on official forums

Maybe one of you wise folk here can help me out.

I've been considering posting on the official Diablo 3 forums (crazy, I know), but there's one snag:

As soon as I log in, it connects the battle.net account to my WoW account. That one has been inactive for about half a year and because of that it won't let me post. I can not find how to tell the damn thing that it should be looking at the fact that I did in fact purchase Diablo 3 and thus should be allowed to use the official forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same problem. It's a problem on Blizzard's part and there is nothing you can do really except put in a ticket or call them.

Or, you can put membership on your WoW account... but that seems a little much just to post on some crappy forums. But hey, different strokes for different folks.

They are overloaded atm and you cant post anyway at least the EU ones. Not easily at least,.

If you do get to see your character name as poster (top rightish side) simply click it to see the full lists of characters with which you can post. Besides your WoW characters you should see your diablo 3 battle tag there also which might work if you can get to that point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not getting the Diablo 3 battle tag there. Had found the list of chars, but can't change away from WoW.