Share your "Blizzard timing" stories.

Situation which happened 15 minutes ago.

I was progressing through inferno for about 5 hours today, I picked up my game right after killing Magdha. So after many many annoying wipes I finally get to Kuul with 5 Nephalem Valor stacks. 2 wipes so far, 3rd attempt is going perfectly - his both constructs are dead and he's on 15-20%HP. I still have emergency Spirit Vessel (basically it works like cheat death) in case of fail. Kuul goes below 10%, I feel pretty confident, start thinking about all those gold items which will drop with my 5 stacks then BOOOM ERROR 3006.

Loot is gone, progress is gone, NV stacks are gone.

I'm so tired with Diablo technical problems that I CBA to rage anymore

Did anything like that happen to you guys? Share your stories, looking for some entertainment while waiting for servers to go up.

Deleted
    I was just at a checkpoint, on the monk I've been levelling. At least their timing worked for me :P

This must be so embarrassing for Blizzard, for 3-4 days in a row where its been close to impossible to get in and play.

Just worked down Azmodan perfectly on hell for the first time, waiting to get showered with achievements. But no, the achievement server went down. Oh well, I'll just have to do it again tomorrow...Just like Mahgda, Kuul, Belial, Lard guy and Cydea. Boy do I love Blizzard right now.

Was farming Butcher (inferno HC) when I got 3006... Rip my barb

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing quite like that, so far...which is a relief since I play hardcore characters only. The real frustration is the sometimes two day wait for AH stuff (meaning I pick up better stuff in the mean time), and login errors.